Can't redeem my fut champions points for the psn trophy 'welcome to the league'

by Cr9_Da_Blanco

Original Post

Re: Can't redeem my fut champions points for the psn trophy 'welcome to the leag

★★★★ Apprentice

I also need the trophy. Can I still obtain it?

I want to get the Platinum Trophy.

Cheers

Message 21 of 80 (1,603 Views)

Re: Can't redeem my fut champions points for the psn trophy 'welcome to the leag

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @molethebruce,

There is a Weekend league scheduled for the distant future solely for the purposes of obtaining this trophy, this is with the FIFA team for investigation at this time. 

EACade
Message 22 of 80 (1,582 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Cade Hi, thanks for answering.

I know, but I think it is not that difficult to fix. I only want the trophy, nothing else. It would be easy. Everybody reaching the 2.000 Points, gets the trophy. I don't want to play Weekend League, although it is not fair because not everybody is playing Fifa21 at this point. I only want ro get the trophy. I thinjäk it was possible in February and, also at some time after the Weekend League in Fifa20 has ended. So please help me, otherwise I don't have a chance to earn the Platinum trophy. I also wanna join Fifa21 afterwards, but I need the 'Welcome to the League' trophy.

Cheers
Message 23 of 80 (1,572 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade Just a couple days ago you had a community message popping up in-game that an event had been setup for 3000+ days to allow everyone to stack 2000 points and register for the respective trophy/achievement on both FIFA 19/20. Same goes for UFC 2, which is working fine... so what happened? It stops working without notice? There's quite a few people who need this and it's such a simple fix...
Message 24 of 80 (1,534 Views)

Registration has ended - Welcome to the League Trophy/Achievement (March 2021)

★ Apprentice

It looks like the Welcome to the League Trophy/Achievement is currently unobtainable, despite last month having an in-game community message pop up stating you'd be able to register/redeem your FUT Champions Access solely for trophy/achievement purposes, as no more events would occur.

This has stopped working and was fixed multiple times since they stopped having Weekend League events back in October for FIFA 20, so I hope this is just temporary and that it'll be fixed once again. I am creating this thread in hopes to gather those who still need this trophy/achievement so it reaches the team awareness quicker.

If you're unfamiliar with what I mean, the attached screenshot should explain it better, instead of getting a "Registration has ended" message it should allow us to register to trigger the achievement, but currently we're unable to do so.  Last achiever for this on both platforms was 28th february, so it stopped working 9 days ago now.

Please fix this, we just want to be able to redeem the points and register on the event for trophy/achievement purposes once again.

For everyone that still faces this issue, please click the 'Me Too' button below and reply to help give it more visibility.

Thanks.

Message 25 of 80 (1,718 Views)

Re: Registration has ended - Welcome to the League Trophy/Achievement (March 202

★★ Novice

I need this trophy too.

please open registration so players can get trophy!!

Message 26 of 80 (1,683 Views)

Re: Registration has ended - Welcome to the League Trophy/Achievement (March 202

★★★ Newbie

Ye, should be fixed! 

Message 27 of 80 (1,645 Views)

★ Novice

Please EA, fix this. Should not be too complicated, and will help a lot of people!

Message 28 of 80 (1,614 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Please help us. I think hundrets of gamers wants to get the trophy that they can obtain the platinum.

Please open the registration for the Weekend League again. This would be a great support and honestly I think it wouldn't be that difficult.

Please help us. I want to start with Fifa21 and its not possible without getting the 'Welcome to the League' trophy.

cheers

Message 29 of 80 (1,490 Views)

★ Apprentice

This has been fixed at least twice since October we just ask that you fix it once more, the fact that the achievements are unobtainable after a year and half, even for a sports game, is beyond ridiculous. All that needs to be done is make it so we're able to redeem the points for trophy/achievement purposes.

Mind you that just last month there was a community message pop up in game stating you'd be able to redeem the points solely for trophy/achievement purposes although no more events would occur. And now all of the sudden in March it stops working?

Please fix this.

Message 30 of 80 (1,474 Views)