Accidental SBC Submission

by KronosTheG

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Accidental SBC Submission

★★ Novice

Accidentally Submitted Team in SBC

Last night I attempted to do the gold upgrade pack on the web app and in attempting to remove my ronaldo from the squad I ended up submitting the whole squad, the reason Ronaldo was in the SBC was due to me using the squad builder. I clicked on Ronaldo and selected send to club but the web app glitched, as it commonly does for me and swapped to the submission menu and I ended up submitting most of my first team in to the SbC. These include players such as Cristiano Ronaldo, OTW Pepe, OTW Haller and TOTW Aurier. After this I promptly messaged an EA advisor who directed me here to resolve my issue.

Please do not tell me that it is impossible to restore players from SBCs and after they have been submitted it is final. I do know of various instances of players being restored or reissued to clubs after doing SBCs, for instance during the OTW and TOTS promo in Fifa 19 where players submitted squads and got rare gold players. There have also been numerous Reports in the R/FIFA sub-reddit of cards being restored. Therefore I do believe that it is not impossible for the cards to be restored despite previous answers on the forum indicating the opposite. The evidence is simply too great for me to believe answers that say it is impossible to do so.

Furthermore, please do not link me to the FIFA SBC help page or previously answered queries relating to similar issues. I have been linked there before by one of your awesome advisors, Junaid. Although it clearly states that submissions are final on the SBC Help Page, the fine print indicates that advisors cannot reissue players. This leads me to believe that there are avenues that can be followed to reissue players. This coupled with the evidence of previous reissuing of players leads me to believe that it is within the scope of someone at EAs power to rectify this issue.

I have been a FIFA player since 2011 and the game really means the a lot to me. Losing those players have caused me great distress. I do not expect special treatment, but I do expect an opportunity to be heard and not merely dismissed with a preset template response. I do believe that every valued customer deserves an opportunity to be heard and I do hope that the points that I have raised are individually addressed.

Thank you for reading my query.

Message 1 of 10 (4,151 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Accidental SBC Submission

Community Manager
@KronosTheG Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Due to the fact that there are multiple messages in game on being sure and aware that you'll lose the content in the SBC submission we no longer offer support for accidental SBC submissions.

Exceptions have only been made in the recent past for issues where the content reward from the SBC was not correct.
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (4,080 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@KronosTheG Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Due to the fact that there are multiple messages in game on being sure and aware that you'll lose the content in the SBC submission we no longer offer support for accidental SBC submissions.

Exceptions have only been made in the recent past for issues where the content reward from the SBC was not correct.
EACade
Message 2 of 10 (4,081 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my message. Below I will be setting out some concerns I have based on your response as well as the response of your advisors and the SBC help page. It is my last intention to come across as adversarial or disrespectful towards you and I would like to apologise for any offence that I might cause In my response. I have taken quite a bit of time to type this out so I hope that you can thoroughly read through all of my concerns.

I understand the situation,  yet your language illustrates inconsistency of application. Your advisors said it is impossible, but now I am being told that it is no longer possible to do so. I find this inconsistency of practice to be quite unfair. Based on previous answers on the forum it is apparent that in the past Community Managers have denied the possibility of reissuing players, yet now your stance has changed, now you no longer do it. Which means it had to have been done before.

This is quite difficult for me to accept and as a customer, it is not palatable to see such inconsistency and merely accept it. Yesterday it was was impossible to reissue cards. today it is possible but only if their is a mistake on the company’s behalf. If all submissions are final, then I would like to know why it is possible for The company to rectify a genuine mistake on their end but when a customer makes a mistake the same courtesy is not extended.

I understand that this was put in place  for players to not cheat the system, that is undeniably one of the main reason as to why EA have adopted the policy of not reissuing the cards. In other words, one of the objectives of the rule is to prevent exploitation. I do not see how in submitting almost 2 million coins worth of players into an SbC that can be done for less than 6 thousand coins is me exploiting the system.

I am cognisant of the consumer-producer relationships and my comparison might be reaching at straws. But I do hope you understand the confusion of it all and the situation as a company you have put yourself in by inconsistently reusing players and misinforming other people on this forum about it being impossible to do so even though there have been various instances that even you have indirectly admitted to in your response.

I am fully aware that I have been repeating the same or a similar point consistently throughout my response. This has not been done accidentally or because I lack an understanding of the situation. I do so to emphasise the inconsistency of practice. There have been numerous cases throughout all previous FIFA’s that have illustrated exceptions to the rule. These exceptions in my view create a form of precedent and therefore, in my view negate the rules and warnings that you have mentioned. If one customer is allowed to return a product and another is not, serious questions  regarding company policy and rules will be raised.

I would like to thank you again for responding and I would like to thank you for reading my whole response. I greatly appreciate your response. Once again I would like to apologise if I have been offensive or disrespectful. I am merely a customer raising my concerns. For you it might just seem like a few worthless cards on a screen but I have poured my heart out in trying to earn them and as such the are precious to me.

Every FIFA player dreams of packing Cristiano Ronaldo, I managed live out that dream and it has turned into a nightmare due to a simple genuine mistake.

Message 3 of 10 (4,073 Views)

★★ Guide
@KronosTheG Why would you use the squad builder for a gold upgrade SBC though?
Message 4 of 10 (4,066 Views)

★★ Novice
@BGAlumFIFA I do it all the time on the webapp, it makes it quick. Usually i sort by latest card acquired.
Message 5 of 10 (4,059 Views)

★★ Guide
@KronosTheG With ease comes risk. I would not recommend doing it, as the obvious results for you have shown. Especially with the gold upgrade, you have to sort by lowest price as well.
Message 6 of 10 (4,054 Views)

★★ Novice
@BGAlumFIFA I full understand what you are saying. Thank you for your input.
Message 7 of 10 (4,050 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this just happened to me, tried to do Low to High on golds, accidentally clicked High to low so I just closed the app and reopened it to see it submitted the squad?? I didn't even press submit it just submitted it. Players can be restored, but on EA Support I spoke to big lad Shivani, and he said that I can't restore the players that I lost to a GLITCH with no warnings. Can anyone help me with this?

Message 8 of 10 (3,903 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@BGAlumFIFA I did the same thing just them , ur meant to make it low to high, I forgot to do that filter and submitted and lost totw openda, van dijk and haaland
Message 9 of 10 (1,581 Views)

Community Manager

@Sulsee 

This is kind of an old thread, please create a new thread for your issue, thanks.

Locked.

barry.png
Message 10 of 10 (1,555 Views)