Highlighted

pro clubs bug skill points

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 17
Platform:PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? omarkhaledvii
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Pro Clubs
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? I found the bug when i found my self in STriker 84 OVR and i just have 6 skill points
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) I found the bug when i found my self in STriker 84 OVR and i just have 6 skill points
What is your time zone? EET (ART) - GMT + 2:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I found the bug when i found my self in STriker 84 OVR and i just have 6 skill points
What happens when the bug occurs? I found the bug when i found my self in STriker 84 OVR and i just have 6 skill points
What should be happening instead? I found the bug when i found my self in STriker 84 OVR and i just have 6 skill points

I found the bug when i found my self in STriker 84 OVR and i just have 6 skill points that one i already started with

Message 1 of 6 (427 Views)
Highlighted

Re: pro clubs bug skill points

★★★★ Newbie
I have had the same problem was a 92 rated cb and then i lost all my skill points bar 4 and now im a 87 cb
Message 2 of 6 (343 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I'm just saying that i'm in ST 84 OVR and i still have the same 6 skill points i started with thats all , can anyone tell me what to do ?

Message 3 of 6 (330 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

i copped this aswell...88 rated left wing with all 24 skill points...then all of a sudden im 86 rated with only 2 points and i cant earn anymore...just awesome considering i play proclubs all the time

Message 4 of 6 (301 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Andy Please tell us if you saw the Post and searching for a solution

Message 5 of 6 (226 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I tought that I was the only one.. well.. same happened to me, I lost all my skill points.. 

Message 6 of 6 (173 Views)
Twitter Stream