Re: cannot submit sbc squad on companion app

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cannot submit sbc squad on companion app

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

I'm working on the sbc League and nation hybrid legendary challenge on my companion app. I have matched all requirement but cannot submit the squad. It shows an error message saying "Sorry, an error has occured." I have completed all other 3 challenges and got one more to go to get the pack and 10,000 coins.

Message 1 of 13 (37,297 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

@jmv1946 - Unfortunately there isn't a way to quickly fix this and allow it to go through the companion app.

You could try a different combination of players and/or removing all the players from the SBC squad and then putting them back in.

If neither of those works you would need to complete it on your console.

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 4 of 13 (37,671 Views)

All Replies

Hey @XiangFC

If you submit the SBC through your console you should be able to submit it without any issues.

We'll pass the information you've provided onto the team so they can look into why the SBC won't complete in the companion app to try and stop this happening for future SBCs.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 13 (37,223 Views)

★ Novice
I'm having a similar problem, with the Valencia vs Villarreal marquee matchup. But I don't have access to my console for the next few days.
Would it mean I've lost my coins and time? That SBC only has 1 day left to complete. That would be extremely dIsappointing.
Message 3 of 13 (37,206 Views)

@jmv1946 - Unfortunately there isn't a way to quickly fix this and allow it to go through the companion app.

You could try a different combination of players and/or removing all the players from the SBC squad and then putting them back in.

If neither of those works you would need to complete it on your console.

- Andy -

Message 4 of 13 (37,672 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’m doing the Europe sbc from World Cup ut and it won’t submit on console it says error connecting to 18 ultimate team
Message 5 of 13 (36,472 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Absolute disgrace of a company. This is from January and still happening 6 months later! You take ppls billions of $ and obviously pocket it. Shame on you.

Message 6 of 13 (31,451 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Man you've had this problem for 3 yrs now like come on you work at ea can't you fix it

Message 7 of 13 (26,688 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My app keeps saying failed to save changes to sbc squad no matter what I do

Message 8 of 13 (26,038 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@LiamoMc10 Same mate so annoying
Message 9 of 13 (23,740 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@LiamoMc10 Same Idk what to do