Re: can you have multiple accounts of fut on pc

by turkz31

Original Post

Community Manager

If you broke the rules @Minegeorge and not have a ToS sanction on your account then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 11 of 17 (4,728 Views)

★ Novice
@Minegeorge I Agree it’s so unfair cause people on ps and Xbox can have multiple accounts but me and my brother have to share @EA_Andy
Message 12 of 17 (4,220 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for the information. I just had a question. Will this mean that I’ll have to download it twice?

Message 13 of 17 (3,572 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi i have multiple accounts but everytime i start my fifa on origin. it logged out and logged into steam acccount and start from the other acc

Message 14 of 17 (3,171 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cant believe this is not fixed in pc man, shame on ea this is such a basic important feature, mi brother wants to create his own club for ULTIMATE TEAM, he commited suicide because of this.

Message 15 of 17 (2,335 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is sooo stupid and i cant belive that ea is not doing anything about it

Message 16 of 17 (1,745 Views)

Community Manager

Hi Everyone,  

This post has gotten pretty old at this point, I will be locking it to prevent necroposting.  

If you are running into further issues, please make a new post letting us know what is happening and we can provide any relevant information available.  

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 17 of 17 (1,733 Views)