Re: can't access transfer market on web app

by spiritual_still

Original Post

Accepted Solution

can't access transfer market on web app

★★★★ Apprentice

Like the title says (and i'm sure it's a known problem), i can open the web app normally, even on the phone, but it says i should continue playing games to unlock it.

Platform: Xbox One

Gamertag: SinkableLion297

Games played: 11

Message 1 of 11 (8,328 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey @bobinho23,

I'm sorry to hear about that, I know how handy the app can be and how frustrating this can be, unfortunately the best advice I can give here is to continue to play games on FUT.

There is no set amount of matches you have to play to gain access to the transfer market based the feedback we received from users & we are unable to remove this lock manually. 

Thanks,

Roger.

Roger.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (8,596 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Hey @bobinho23,

I'm sorry to hear about that, I know how handy the app can be and how frustrating this can be, unfortunately the best advice I can give here is to continue to play games on FUT.

There is no set amount of matches you have to play to gain access to the transfer market based the feedback we received from users & we are unable to remove this lock manually. 

Thanks,

Roger.

Roger.png
Message 2 of 11 (8,597 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

hi and thanks for the reply!

It's ok, i will keep playing games of course, just wanted to know if this is a bug or a requirement :/ seems like a bit of both Standard smile

Message 3 of 11 (8,306 Views)

Hey @bobinho23,

From what I gather it's working as intended, it's something I encountered on my personal account as well so I wouldn't worry too much, it's our way of getting you hooked on the game Wink

I hope you enjoy your new FUT Club !

Roger.

Roger.png
Message 4 of 11 (8,300 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Haha, thanks! i'm an old FUT player, but i've only recently switched platforms (from pc to xbox) so i have to start from scratch.. at least i was able to transfer my level for the catalogue boosts! cheers and have a nice weekend!

Message 5 of 11 (8,299 Views)

Thanks @bobinho23, I'm glad to hear you are already hooked & you'll have the opportunity to try out some of the legends on Xbox as well Standard smile

I'll let you go play those FUT games & enjoy your weekend!

Roger.

Roger.png
Message 6 of 11 (8,295 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

works now.. took me 15 games Standard smile

Message 7 of 11 (8,271 Views)

Nice one @bobinho23, gald to hear that it didn't take too long. Seems like we can't keep you out of the transfer market Wink

Roger.

Roger.png
Message 8 of 11 (8,261 Views)

★★ Novice

So you try to hook people into the game by giving them half functioning app that they could use on they way home fromwork to do sbc, but hey i can do the sbc cause i can buy the needed players .logic of a week old cactus

Message 9 of 11 (7,222 Views)

★ Apprentice

I switch from pc to ps4, played about 40games,sbcs,draft,still nothing

Message 10 of 11 (6,684 Views)