Wrongly banned FUT

by MichaelJT1507

Original Post

Wrongly banned FUT

★★★ Novice

Hello i sent a email the other day becuase I was told I broke the rules so I replied giving evidence to state that all I do is buy Fifa points and just buy packs which I’ve spent over a £100 on and that I don’t cheat and I never will I’ve been a loyal Fifa points buyer for 5 years 

now today I just had a email saying that I have now been banned from playing FUT online for 45 days becuase I was told that I cheated which is ridiculous becuase I haven’t cheated all I do as I say is buy Fifa points and spend over £100 atm before being banned and use the Fifa points to buy packs I’m very disappointed with the way I’m being treated becuase as I say all the 5 years I’ve played FUT I’ve never had a problem with you guys and I just wanna know 

If there’s any chance this can be sorted and this ban to be lifted so I can carry on enjoying the game I love 

Message 1 of 5 (566 Views)

Re: Wrongly banned on FUT online

★★★ Novice

Hello i sent a email the other day becuase I was told I broke the rules so I replied giving evidence to state that all I do is buy Fifa points and just buy packs which I’ve spent over a £100 on and that I don’t cheat and I never will I’ve been a loyal Fifa points buyer for 5 years 

now today I just had a email saying that I have now been banned from playing FUT online for 45 days becuase I was told that I cheated which is ridiculous becuase I haven’t cheated all I do as I say is buy Fifa points and spend over £100 atm before being banned and use the Fifa points to buy packs I’m very disappointed with the way I’m being treated becuase as I say all the 5 years I’ve played FUT I’ve never had a problem with you guys and I just wanna know 

If there’s any chance this can be sorted and this ban to be lifted so I can carry on enjoying the game I love 

Message 2 of 5 (545 Views)

Community Manager

@MichaelJT1507 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 3 of 5 (543 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello EA Barry 

I have already followed these steps and I just feel I haven’t be treated fair becuase I haven’t done nothing wrong I’ve been playing FUT for 5 years and this has never happend to me as I say I buy Fifa points to get packs and I feel very badly treated and really want this fixed 

is there anything you can do to help me fix this sooner 

Message 4 of 5 (539 Views)

★★★ Novice

When will I get reply ???

Message 5 of 5 (505 Views)