Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Ultimate team coin boost not working on FIFA 17

by maazzrehman

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Ultimate team coin boost not working on FIFA 17

★★ Newbie
I purchased the 'Ultimate Team Coin Boost' from the EASFC Catalogue. There appeared to be no problem with the coin boost.

When I play an ultimate team game, the coin boost is not appearing on the 'match coins' screen. I only receive coins earned from that game and not the coin boost.

When I return to the ultimate team menu after a game, the pop up in the top right hand corner, in red writing, it says "X amount of games remaining on your coin boost". The amount of games remaining is reducing though I am not receiving the coins. This has been happening for the last 10 games or so.

I hoped this problem would be sorted and I would receive the coins in retrospect. This clearly is not happening. This is very disappointing, especially when 'real' money is also involved in this game mode.
Message 1 of 19 (9,090 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Ultimate team coin boost not working on FIFA 17

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey dude. 

This is probably a catalog related issue. So you're currently able to redeem an item from the catalog but it's not working as intended. 

Have ever had this issue before? Like in FIFA 16 in example? And are all the other items from the catalog working fine? ( loan players, contracts and so on). 

For this specific issue, I think be best thing would be to contact the customer support and they can maybe compensate you for this issue. Standard smile 

To contact them, visit help.ea.com. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 19 (12,484 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey dude. 

This is probably a catalog related issue. So you're currently able to redeem an item from the catalog but it's not working as intended. 

Have ever had this issue before? Like in FIFA 16 in example? And are all the other items from the catalog working fine? ( loan players, contracts and so on). 

For this specific issue, I think be best thing would be to contact the customer support and they can maybe compensate you for this issue. Standard smile 

To contact them, visit help.ea.com. 

Message 2 of 19 (12,485 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

same problem!

Message 3 of 19 (9,006 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
My UT trading pile should be 100 after getting all the extension but I can only list 30. Online advisor said she got no answer for it. Can only refund me the coins used to purchase the extension. Direct me to here and their twitter account.
Message 4 of 19 (9,000 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

I have the same problem for the transfer list thing. GG EA Standard smile do EA Know we pay for this stuff? 

Message 5 of 19 (8,895 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

im having the exact same problem. i redeemed 10 things and am not getting any of them. i am not happy and i expect this to be restored. i aint wasting all those coins, and i am definitely not going to be buying fifa points to get packs coz i should be able to get them with these redeemables!

Message 6 of 19 (8,853 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

If you're having any issues with catalogue items not being received please post in this thread.

Thanks,

- Andy -

Message 7 of 19 (8,809 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
I'm not getting any coin boost either !! How do I fix this ? Pissed off about it.
Message 8 of 19 (8,750 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
I purchased every coin boost available up to level 44. Should be about 5k boost per game. Not receiving anything but the number of games remaining is decreasing.
Message 9 of 19 (8,712 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Joshhallam1991  You should note that they don't add up. For instance 10 x 100 + 10 x 1000 will grant you 10 x 100 and after that 10 x 1000. Not  10  x 1100. But please report it to EA_Andy his suggested topic and fill out the form stating your platform etc (details in first post) @Rednaxela1982 Same for you. 

Message 10 of 19 (8,709 Views)
Twitter Stream