Original Post

Highlighted

Transfer market found no results error

★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 17
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? SwiftSavy_35
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 4/3/17
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 7:50
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When i search a player in the transfer market or search any gold player a error message pops up and says "Your search of the transfers market found no results" but at times it lets me search and search paga after page like normal but then it eventually pops up again and it worls and then it pops up again it really anoying
What happens when the bug occurs? Search any player or Search gold players
What should be happening instead? It should let me search for players without "found no results "error poping up randomly

Its in fut transfer market
Message 1 of 5 (641 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Transfer market found no results error

★★★★★ Apprentice

@SwiftSavy_35

Hey dude! 

Is this happening from you console or from the web app / companion app? 

When looking for a player, try to use different search criteria and lastly, try looking for a specific player using the full name (first and last name) as I saw (especially last year) that looking for someone and putting only the last name was giving me the same error message. 

Good luck! Standard smile 

Message 2 of 5 (615 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
Hey thanks for repying and i can search any player but sometimes if i press "next page"after a few times it would pop up immediametly ... i cant search from my companion app neither when i cant search from my ps4 as well sometimes... but latley it works now but if i search page after page it sometimes dosnt come up and sometimes does? Weird ...and when it does it would pop up it wouldnt even search it would come up immediatly after i went to "next page" I only cant search at all during these times:12pm and 1pm for some weird reason i know there is player on market is this making sence?
Message 3 of 5 (612 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
I'm having the same issue. I've searched for specific players. And entire leagues and it still says "there is nothing on the transfer market ,,.."
Message 4 of 5 (575 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
And I was in the middle of upgrading my team so I don't have enough players and there's none on the market. I can't play at all
Message 5 of 5 (574 Views)
Twitter Stream