by Nicodemus85Sr

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

PLEASE HELP FIFA PROBLEM

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Hello,

Apologies as i know this board is later games, (which I have bought) but however my fifa 09 on pc is my favorite. I am trying to load the game when it says that

"you will need to install Direct X 9.0 to run fifa 09" i then find the DXSetup on the game files and install it. It finishes it and says it is ready to use. However I then load

up Fifa 09 and it still says the same problem! PLEASE HELP I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO AND IVE BEEN TRYING FOR AGES PLEASE!!!!

Message 1 of 3 (94 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: PLEASE HELP FIFA PROBLEM

★★★★★ Apprentice

hello @meadowsc123

so your issue could be related to the game compatibility with your OS. please consider FIFA 09 is an old game (still pretty cool!) but probably at the moment your pc is running a Windows 7 / 8 / 10 os. 

I'd try running the game in compatibility mode with Windows XP to see if there's any improvement. 

Let me know if this helps Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (87 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

hello @meadowsc123

so your issue could be related to the game compatibility with your OS. please consider FIFA 09 is an old game (still pretty cool!) but probably at the moment your pc is running a Windows 7 / 8 / 10 os. 

I'd try running the game in compatibility mode with Windows XP to see if there's any improvement. 

Let me know if this helps Standard smile 

Message 2 of 3 (88 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
It has worked now, thanks for your help 😁
Message 3 of 3 (67 Views)
Twitter Stream