No super deluxe edition packs or points

by ballerzaul

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No super deluxe edition packs or points

★★★ Newbie

I paid for the super deluxe edition and got the 15k packs for a couple of months, but for two weeks now, I have not received the packs. Some people say that you're supposed to receive 8,000 fifa points, but I haven't got that either. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 2 (168 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No super deluxe edition packs or points

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hi @ballerzaul

By this point you will have received all the packs that you were entitled to, as it has been over 20 weeks since the launch. The packs for the Super Deluxe come at a rate of 2 per week over 40 weeks.

The 8000 Points was only added for new purchases after the pack offer ended. So this would not have been part of your Super Deluxe Purchase.

Thank you

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (188 Views)

All Replies

Re: No super deluxe edition packs or points

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hi @ballerzaul

By this point you will have received all the packs that you were entitled to, as it has been over 20 weeks since the launch. The packs for the Super Deluxe come at a rate of 2 per week over 40 weeks.

The 8000 Points was only added for new purchases after the pack offer ended. So this would not have been part of your Super Deluxe Purchase.

Thank you

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 2 (189 Views)