Original Post

Highlighted

No items found on market error

★★ Apprentice

Product: FIFA 17
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Branski34
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 1.04.17
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10am
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Transfare market.pluss click items and they just load ore crash out.no items found .ore can't connect.
What happens when the bug occurs? It just keeps loading ore says no items found on transfare market.
What should be happening instead? It should be showing items available strate away

It basically says no items found on transfare market wen there should be thousands.pluss when clicking onto next pages it just loads half time then crashes out ore brings message no items again.few days now it's been happening.full initialize on ps4 took hours to reinstall it all and still it's doing it today.others are having this issue I cee at the same time.
Message 1 of 12 (296 Views)
Highlighted

Re: No items found on market error

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Branski-34

Thank you for reporting this to us.

Does this happen as soon as your search or after a few searches?

Did this happen after trying to 'snipe' on the Transfer Market?

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 12 (280 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice
Thank you so much for replying.it just started doing out the blue the other day.not from sniping as can't and don't no how to do it.it just loads wen I click on an item.takes a while to move ore it will say no items I click OK it says it again.and again.go out then in then works then does it again.change price it works change back it works.then stops.just keeps doing it.loading sign wen click items.did full wipe yesterday full reinstall thinking it was my comp then found others having same issue at the same time.the last few days. Hope makes sense lol
Message 3 of 12 (274 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
This also happens to me when i search any players or randomly search gold players a message saying "Your search of the transfer market found no results" it works at times but then after fliping to new pages to look for other players it pops up again Please fix this EA!!
Message 4 of 12 (266 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice
Spot on mate exactly same.reset does nothing bro don't try it waste of a few hours
Message 5 of 12 (264 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice
All so doing this on Web app on my phone when trying to list item.lets me then next item says servers down try later then let's me the does it again
Message 6 of 12 (257 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
Did you try (rebuild database) i did but no results rhe problem still was there have you tried to reset?
Message 7 of 12 (253 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice
Yes mate even full reset on comp took hours reinstall everything thinking it was my comp but it wasn't.
Message 8 of 12 (247 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Also having the same issue. Plus when search for players by name it shows u on market only theirs gold cards, even they have special cards. (OTW,IF)

I must choose "special" to see them. I am on PC.

Message 9 of 12 (235 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
No updates? this is fustrating especially when your playing squad builder challanges this is bringing down my hope if no answerr
Message 10 of 12 (204 Views)
Twitter Stream