Message 61 of 192 (6,020 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] - Missing Catalogue Items

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 17
Platform:PC-origin
What is your gamertag/EA Account name?: xXSGhostSXx
Which mode has this happened in?: Catalogue
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?:31/10/2016
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM): 21:00
What is your time zone?: GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: You can purchase a celebration in eafc catalog and it won’t work in-game.(specifically Prancing Bird)
What happens when the bug occurs?: Item bought from EASFC catalogue Prancing Bird Celebration not working in-game. Wenever i try to do the prancing bird (i press the buttons RB+X) it just makes the thumb suck celebration running (Only  X but running so it's not a controller config issue).

I tried everything.. deleting saves, reconfiguring controllers, repairing/updating game files through origin and even tried to unlock all celebrations using the cl.ini in game folder, wich worked perfectly with FIFA 17 DEMO but not with the Full Game.

Other celebrations like the worm and muevelo, and a ball, wich I purchased in the catalog works.

What should be happening instead?: The prancing bird celebration should work and I don’t know if this bug will also affect future in-game catalog purchases as I level up.

EA please fix this bug, too many people is having the same issue, redeemed items in eafc catalog not working in-game. Please Check this topicFrown http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/cannot-use-celebration/m-p/5598476/highlight/false#M4516 )

I'm using x360ce controller emulator, i sprint with the RB button in game and it works perfectly so it's not a controller configuration bug.

Message 62 of 192 (5,994 Views)

★★ Novice

Platform: xbox 360
Gamertag: vincixxx

Good morning, redeeming the celebrations from eas fc catalogue these are available in game while redeeming boots and balls these are not available in change and create player and in career mode.

I noticed that in my profile is not present the update catalogue file.

Message 63 of 192 (5,968 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Product: FIFA 17
Platform:PS3
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?: ANELSACIROVIC22
Which mode has this happened in?: Catalogue
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?: 05/10/2016
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM): 15:00
What is your time zone?: GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Look at my account and at the boot's ive bought they arent appearing if im editing a player.
What happens when the bug occurs?: Catalogue items are missing, (such as the adidas x 16 and adidas Ace 16 boot)
What should be happening instead?: I should have the boot's so i could edit a player wearing it

Message 64 of 192 (5,947 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?mario-nica
Which mode has this happened in?Catalogue
How often does the bug occur?Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?: 03/10/2016
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)15:00
What is your time zone?GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Llook at my account to see what has happened. You will see the items I bought and also see that my UT club name is a default one, even when I bought the name change.
What happens when the bug occurs?Items bought from EASFC catalogue and EASFC points taken from me in early access. Items bought have a green tick as if the purchase was successful. I bought a UT club name change which has not gone on to UT.
What should be happening instead?: My UT club name should be "Lilywhites" after I bought the club name change in EASFC catalogue

Message 65 of 192 (5,934 Views)

Re: FIFA 17 EASFC CATALOGUE BUG

★★★ Newbie

PS4. Brought 5 sets of 1000 coins after 12 games in FUT (i.e. 50 games), got 3 and the bonus stopped. Is the studio trying to force me to buy some coins for real money? Got one (!) gold pack as compensation. Bad practice. Worth to mediase this. 

Message 66 of 192 (5,915 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I haven't received my last four coin boosts that I purchased from the catalogue
Message 67 of 192 (5,898 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Could you please compensate me with the coins that I didn't get from the coin boosts
Message 68 of 192 (5,896 Views)

★ Novice

Platform:Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?9Mainiak
Which mode has this happened in?FIFA Ultimate Team
How often does the bug occur?Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?: 31/10/2016
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM): N/A
What is your time zone?: EST (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Purchased the Transfer List upgrade at level 21 and i was never granted to my account.
What happens when the bug occurs?: Keeps my account at 50 transfer list spots 
What should be happening instead?: I should have 70 Transfer List spots at the current moment.

Message 69 of 192 (5,864 Views)

Re: FIFA 17 EASFC CATALOGUE BUG

★★★ Newbie
Is there any update as to what's going on with this ?

I'm having same issues in career mode for redeeming catalogue items on FIFA 17 PS4

User ID mustachekindaguy

I'm GMT and the last time it happened was trying to redeem financial takeover yesterday 9th Nov at approx 1730

This has happened to every single catalogue item I've tried to redeem i.e. Focused training and scout future star

All the items are ticked off but I haven't received any of them
Message 70 of 192 (5,838 Views)