Original Post

Re: [INFO REQUEST] - Missing Catalogue Items

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Platform: PC - FIFA 17
origin iD: itsitzik
What I did not receive:

ALL jumbo premium pack items!!

I just bought jumbo premium pack. I got stuff and lukaku from everton. I sent them all to the club and disconnected from the game.

When i connected to the web app all the items are gone. I think its because I closed the game without disconnecting from FUT because...

when I tried to connect the web app at the first, it told me to get back to the game and disconnect from the fut. maybe something went wrong and its gone.

I also remember I got puma ball and rar gold contract and rare silver contract. and some italian player.

Please I dont want premium pack. I need this lukaku I want to sell him. its like 40k that gone.

Timestamp: gmt +2:00

oct 29 2016  - around 5PM in GMT +2:00.

Many thanks in advance!

Message 51 of 192 (5,529 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Gamertag is trebs on Xbox one

I have only a 60 transfer pile size, I have purchased them all and I should have 100.

Message 52 of 192 (5,515 Views)

★★ Novice
For about 2 months I have not received my after match coin boost. It's on the x box one my gamer tag is Jbrookson11 I have missed out on loads of coins please do something about this.
Message 53 of 192 (5,510 Views)

★★ Novice

Platform: PlayStation 3

Name: emaloca1996

In my catalogue are missing the Napoli, Barcellona, Valencia and Atletico Madrid historic kit bundles and other objects (balls, shoes). I can't see these kits not even locked so i can't unlocked them.

When i turn on to the game i see the text  "Uploading EAS FC catalogue" but it disappears immediately and the catalogue remain not updated. I have this problem from 28th September.

Thank you and sorry for my english.

Message 54 of 192 (5,497 Views)

★★★ Novice

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/XP-purchased-FUT-coins/m-p/5661221#M2491

ived already made a post about it, no one gave information!

Product: FIFA 17
Platform:PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? risept
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 10/29/2016
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
What is your time zone?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? no
What happens when the bug occurs? nothing
What should be happening instead? giving me the coins!

Guys im not getting any FUT coins, the ones that we get from XP. After i purchase it i still have the same coins before the purchase. Is there something wrong?
People spend money on it and they really want to play the game, without any problems...

Message 55 of 192 (5,486 Views)

★★★ Novice

hey guy, any info? i still dont get my stuff...

Message 56 of 192 (5,459 Views)

★★ Novice

dudes stop asking or putting information in here..

those ea *heads can't and won't do anything about it. they even won't write an answer.

never played such a bugged up game. and the whole world is buying this * year for year (me included)

* moneymaker electronic "arts"   ---.----

Message 57 of 192 (5,425 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

"

dudes stop asking or putting information in here..

those ea *heads can't and won't do anything about it. they even won't write an answer.

never played such a bugged up game. and the whole world is buying this * year for year (me included)

* moneymaker electronic "arts"   ---.----"

Do not prompt people to stop reporting bugs and problems. I don't believe they will not fix it.

THEY HAVE TO.

And if we stop reporting problems and filling pages, nothing will ever happen EVER.

Message 58 of 192 (5,420 Views)

★★★ Novice
Well Said.
I assume, that this Bug, or whatever it is, is spread all over all User Accounts. Büt noone will notice it until he misses an object he really wants or cares of. E.g I bought some Balls and shoes, just because i could buy them, but never looked if i really received them.
Message 59 of 192 (5,416 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Super disappointed with the bug. Still stuck with 30 transfer cap.
Message 60 of 192 (5,396 Views)