[INFO REQUEST] - Missing Catalogue Items

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Highlighted

[INFO REQUEST] - Missing Catalogue Items

Community Manager (retired)

Hey all,

This thread has been created in order to collect information from users that have purchased a catalogue unlock and then not received it, such as the transfer list increase. If you could provide the following information it would really help with our investigations:

- Platform

- Gamertag / PSN ID / Origin ID

- Which item did you not receive:

- Timestamp of when you purchased the item

The timestamp is important and needs to be as accurate as possible. We need the time, date and your timezone of when the item was purchased.

I'm also going to merge in any previous threads into this one to keep everything together.

Thanks,

- Andy -

Message 10 of 192 (26,699 Views)

FIFA 17 EASFC CATALOGUE BUG

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?: SeafaringOne74
Which mode has this happened in?: Catalogue
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?: 24/09/2016
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM): 15:00
What is your time zone?: GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: look at my account to see what has happened. You will see the items i bought and also see that my transfer and trade piles in UT have not changed.
What happens when the bug occurs?: Items bought from EASFC catalogue and EASFC points taken from me in early access. Items bought have a green tick as if the purchase was successful. I bought UT transfer list add ons and trade pile add ons which have not gone on to UT. Both transfer list and trade piles have remained the same size and I cannot purchase the items again. Please note that after I bought these in early access they showed as being bought and transfer and trade piles were not increased. In the game now this is still the situation and i cannot even buy the items i want from the EASFC catalogue.
What should be happening instead?: UT trade pile and transfer lists should increase after I bought the add on in EASFC catalogue

This is clearly a bug and I would like the items to be made available for me to purchase from the catalogue. I cannot extend me transfer or trade piles in Ultimate Team, please fix asap and let me know when I can buy again please.

Message 1 of 192 (26,817 Views)

Re: FIFA 17 EASFC CATALOGUE BUG

★★★ Newbie
I had the same issue this morning. I purchased all the coins in UT up to level 22 from the catalogue and nothing shows. I'd like to get either my points back that I saved from 16 or my coins... Help.
Message 2 of 192 (26,806 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I just want my items unlocked again so that I can buy them again and use them in Ultimate Team. They are still ticked and showing up that I bought them and cannot purchase again. I even raised a ticket about this and EA called me back and said they are looking in to it, gave me EASFC points and left it at that. Im not too bothered about the points, there easy to come by but all the items I want for Ultimate Team being unavailable to me is very unfair. My transfer list and trade lists should be at maximum now so I can trade but there at minimum :-( I am not using any more EASFC point though until this is fixed. I am sorry to hear about your purchase of Ultimate Team coins and you get nothing back, that's awful and EA need to get this bug fixed and compensate us both.

Message 3 of 192 (26,792 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@SeafaringOne74 - We will look into this but unfortunately it's not possible to just untick the purchase again, we'll need to try and work on getting the upgrades added.

@detroitlfc - Can you provide the same information as requested in the original post?

Thanks,

- Andy -

Message 4 of 192 (26,758 Views)

Re: FIFA 17 EA SFC CATALOGUE BUG

★★★★ Novice
I have also had this issue, details for me are:
Platform:PS4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?: kucc02
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?: 30/09/2016
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: look at my account to see what has happened. You will see the items i bought and these have not replicated
What happens when the bug occurs?: Items bought from EASFC catalogue (specifically increased transfer list) have not been applied in FUT
What should be happening instead?: UT transfer list should be increased
Message 5 of 192 (26,724 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Andy

I am still having the same problem. I opened a case and the people from EA that I spoke to on the phone gave me a load of EASFC catalogue points but this does not fix the issue. Other people are having the same problem as well, and for me trading is hugely decreased on UT because of this and I love trading. I really hope that something can be done about this, perhaps see what I purchased on my account and enlarge my trading pile/transfer lists accordingly? With what I bought in the catalogue both should be maxed out in UT.

Message 6 of 192 (26,683 Views)

Fifa17 Financial Takeover Issues

★★★ Novice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?: Raggio_Mario
Which mode has this happened in?: Career mode - manager
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?: 09/30/2016
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM): 06:30pm approximately - after I started the game and entered career mode
What is your time zone?: ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Start a career as a manager. Once appointed, during first day in the job use the financial takeover from the catalog. The extra funds will never be added to the existing funds; in a nut shell, the takeover never happens - it does not work.
What happens when the bug occurs?: as above
What should be happening instead?: Lots of extra funds(money) supposed to be added to thestarting funds

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?: Raggio_Mario
Which mode has this happened in?: Career mode - manager
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?: 09/30/2016
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM): 06:30pm approximately - after I started the game and entered career mode
What is your time zone?: ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Start a career as a manager of your team use Financial takeover from the catalog. The money will never be added to your existing funds; no matter how many days pass in the career. and on first day
What happens when the bug occurs?: as above
What should be happening instead?: lots of money should be added to existing funds.

Message 7 of 192 (26,579 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

i've got the same problem

Message 8 of 192 (26,586 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?: Wauzer2311
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?: 24/09/2016
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: look at my account to see what has happened. You will see the items i bought and also see that my transfer and trade piles in UT have not changed.
What happens when the bug occurs?: Items bought from EASFC catalogue and EASFC points taken from me in early access. Items bought have a green tick as if the purchase was successful. I bought UT transfer list add ons and trade pile add ons which have not gone on to UT. Both transfer list and trade piles have remained the same size and I cannot purchase the items again. Please note that after I bought these in early access they showed as being bought and transfer and trade piles were not increased. In the game now this is still the situation and i cannot even buy the items i want from the EASFC catalogue.
What should be happening instead?: UT trade pile and transfer lists should increase after I bought the add on in EASFC catalogue

Message 9 of 192 (26,578 Views)