Help! How do I find my EA Account on XBOX One?

by mrawesome234264

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help! How do I find my EA Account on XBOX One?

★★★ Newbie

Help EA, I'm trying to get into the FIFA 17 Companion App but I don't remember my EA Account on Xbox One. I know it's not this one I'm sending this message on because I've tried and it doesn't work but if you could help me find out how to find it on Xbox One, I'll will be a happy FIFA fan.

Thanks Standard smile 

Message 1 of 37 (160,637 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Help! How do I find my EA Account on XBOX One?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hi @mrawesome234264

Something you can try is logging into the Origin site, which you can find here, with your Xbox details. If you can login, click the icon next to your name at the bottom left and select EA Account and Billing. On that page you can see if your Xbox account is liked.

For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help. They should be able to help you locate your account.

Thank you 

- EA_Guy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.

View in thread

Message 2 of 37 (160,618 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hi @mrawesome234264

Something you can try is logging into the Origin site, which you can find here, with your Xbox details. If you can login, click the icon next to your name at the bottom left and select EA Account and Billing. On that page you can see if your Xbox account is liked.

For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help. They should be able to help you locate your account.

Thank you 

- EA_Guy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 37 (160,619 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Guy It doesn’t let me login in to my Xbox account
Message 3 of 37 (132,754 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@mrawesome234264 Has it worked because I can’t do it
Message 4 of 37 (132,688 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Raven99676 Did you ever figure it out?
Message 5 of 37 (121,704 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I went through the EA help and it's rubbish. This is what they ask you:

IP address: 
Last 4 digits of credit card: 
Date of birth: 
Billing address: 
Phone number: 
Two purchases on account and purchase dates (month/year): 

When I tried to ask for clarification on what "IP Address" meant. He just said "where you play your games". I haven't logged into Origin or EA on a computer in years. I've moved states and bought new laptops since then. How the hell would I know the IP address? I created the Origin account almost a decade or so ago!. I don't have access to whatever credit card I used and I have no idea what two purchases I made forget the month/year. 

This isn't helpful at all when it comes to account recovery. This is ridiculous.

Message 6 of 37 (121,035 Views)

★★★ Novice

Literally in the same boat, and when I asked for when the account was created, or for how long that account has been inactive to try to pieces together the information, I get “I can’t tell you that”. So frustrating, this has cost them at least 2 sales from me, and I doubt I’m alone in this. 

Message 7 of 37 (119,979 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Exact same thing just happened to me... I paid for the games using Xbox, I've played the games using Xbox for years, now randomly I need to change the password on some random EA account that I set up as a preteen and I'm being locked out of my games (which were not bought through EA) because they don't want to give me a hint on what the email address is/let me unlink my xbox account which I have ALL of the credentials for? Trash...

Message 8 of 37 (119,452 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I'm in the exact same situation. I tried seeing if they'd unlink the account attached to my Xbox account and they flat out just say no. I'm sure there's gotta be something I can do with Microsoft cause I've spend over $300 on EA games that are now not able to be played seeing as they're digital. They try and make it seem as if it's your fault you can't remember the exact email on the account you made trying to play Skate 3 when your were 14 on your 360.

Message 9 of 37 (115,898 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@AJOTeddy Have u found the answer to this problem?
Message 10 of 37 (114,075 Views)