Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Help! How do I find my EA Account on XBOX One?

by EA_Guy

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Help! How do I find my EA Account on XBOX One?

★★ Newbie

Help EA, I'm trying to get into the FIFA 17 Companion App but I don't remember my EA Account on Xbox One. I know it's not this one I'm sending this message on because I've tried and it doesn't work but if you could help me find out how to find it on Xbox One, I'll will be a happy FIFA fan.

Thanks Standard smile 

Message 1 of 4 (30,951 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @mrawesome234264

Something you can try is logging into the Origin site, which you can find here, with your Xbox details. If you can login, click the icon next to your name at the bottom left and select EA Account and Billing. On that page you can see if your Xbox account is liked.

Otherwise we'd advise speaking with an EA Adviser through the contact us site here. They should be able to help you locate your account.

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (31,007 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @mrawesome234264

Something you can try is logging into the Origin site, which you can find here, with your Xbox details. If you can login, click the icon next to your name at the bottom left and select EA Account and Billing. On that page you can see if your Xbox account is liked.

Otherwise we'd advise speaking with an EA Adviser through the contact us site here. They should be able to help you locate your account.

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 4 (31,008 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
@EA_Guy It doesn’t let me login in to my Xbox account
Message 3 of 4 (3,144 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
@mrawesome234264 Has it worked because I can’t do it
Message 4 of 4 (3,076 Views)
Twitter Stream