FUT players disappearing!

by nafio21

Original Post

Re: FUT players disappearing!

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Lee561990

I've just been through the companion app process which is very similar to in-game. There's quite a few places where it says "exchange" your players.

Then when you go to exchange you also get a warning, letting you know that the players will be taken from the club.

If you have any feedback as to how you think this messaging could be improved further please do let us know and we'll send the feedback onto the FIFA team.

Thanks,

- Andy -

Message 21 of 61 (7,086 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I wasn't using the app and I was completing the manager challenge which I was prompted to do. There was no pop up box. I feel that it is need each time with a clear warning ⚠ message. There are so many pointless pop up it is quite easy to overlook too. You should have to select yes or at least tick a box to say you understand so in future you don't need to do thiseach time.
Message 22 of 61 (7,083 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Lee561990 - There is still a warning in-game that says very similar to the above. It pops up before you submit the squad unless you've chosen the "please never show me this message again" option.

- Andy -

Message 23 of 61 (7,081 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That's such * I lost all of my good players because of that *. I spent £50 on Fifa points for packs to get those players why the * did they think that that was a good * idea 

Message 24 of 61 (7,064 Views)

★ Novice
I have the same problem too. My whole squad disappeared apart from my Goalie.

I did not do the squad builder challenge and I did not sell the players.

This is frustrating after spending about $200+ on FIFA points.

I play on PS4 and my account is ayostrup.

Thank you
Message 25 of 61 (7,034 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah it happed to me, I just got on and a load of my players had just disappeared from my club

Message 26 of 61 (6,918 Views)

Champion (Retired)

It seems like a lot of people will be included in the next version of Apples HumancentIpad. 

If you don't read ANY of the descriptions or warnings then you have no-one to blame but yourself.  If you let your child play without supervision then you have no-one to blame but yourself.  If you decided to turn off the final in game warning that continuing with this feature will remove the players from your club you have no-one to blame but yourself.

Message 27 of 61 (6,910 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i did the squad build challenge and the all my players were gone without any warning. i got a lot of the gold and promo packs to get a lot of players not everything ive done is completely gone. that's not right.

Message 28 of 61 (6,893 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so there is no way to get our players back. there should be a warning saying that all players used on squad builder will be gone from your team. we have no way ea will give us our players back? i spent alot of time and money on this game to me to just start over.

Message 29 of 61 (6,892 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

FUT players disappearing

I lost all my best players when I made the squad building challenge players with bronze and gold players and I did not even use my top players in the squad building challenge how did they dissappar!!!! you can get help with o bring back the players i lost? I've spent at least 40pound the gold package !! Please help me

Message 30 of 61 (6,846 Views)