Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FUT Est. date wrong. No loyalty bonuses/packs

by st41n3d

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: FUT Est. date wrong. No loyalty bonuses/packs

★★★ Novice

I'm a FUT Founder and now i'm Foggia AC EST. Oct 2016 what a joke. They better fix this or I can't see me playing or buying another FIFA again. 

Message 31 of 69 (2,042 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

For those reporting their established date as being incorrect - this is being looked into by the FIFA team.

For anyone that didn't get returning user rewards you'll need to speak with one of our game advisers to see if any were due and not received.

To contact an adviser please follow the steps below: 

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly select in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' 
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

- Andy -

Message 32 of 69 (2,030 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I speak with an adviser 5 minutes ago and she said cant help this problem, and she cant send me returning user rewards,,, 

Message 33 of 69 (2,019 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
Hi @EA_Andy I contacted an EA Advisor and they said they couldn't help in regards to giving me my Returning Player packs. Is there anything else I need to do?
Message 34 of 69 (2,014 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I am currently speaking with an EA advisor and they said there is nothing they can do.  I have the same problem as most other users. New Club Date, No Returning Rewards and No Access to Transfer Market on Companion App.  I am on PS4 and have played FUT on Fifa 15 & Fifa 16.  Please resolve this issue!

Message 35 of 69 (2,007 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Same here. "Pankaj" cannot help me. Apparently I am "not selected for this reward" which is a complete joke. I've been playing FUT for the last 4 years.

My issues are: Club Date wrong, No web App access, No returning reward packs, no club name transfer from last year. It's a joke. @EA_Andy what else can we do? EA Support Advisors seem useless in helping.

Message 36 of 69 (2,003 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem! 

Message 37 of 69 (1,999 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

It's an absolute joke that we can't get the loyalty packs. I expect at least 5 gold packs... people have already got expensive BPL teams, and then we have 500 coins +- and a bronze starter squad. 

Message 38 of 69 (1,987 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
Mine on Xbox one is the same, my established date should be 2011 but shows 2016, team name has changed and I have received no loyalty packs. I assumed this was because of the 10 hour trial but the game has been purchased and played and still not received or data come across. FIFA 16 has my correct FUT information etc anyone found a solution?
Message 39 of 69 (1,941 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
Not because of the 10 hour trial, I have multiple friends who haven't purchased the game and only used the trial, yet received their packs, while I bought the game and get this. Played the beta too, offered feedback, etc, and get this. EA cares about the bottom dollar and that's it. Issue with your loyal customers getting screwed? Come out with new cards to make more money. Issue with servers? New cards. Issue with game? New cards and new packs. They net hundreds of millions off Ultimate Team, but have 0 support.
Message 40 of 69 (1,915 Views)
Twitter Stream