by stomeno97

Original Post

Re: FIFA points not showing up

★★★ Newbie

FIFA 20 points are not showing

Message 11 of 24 (5,908 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ClonedPhantom Did you get your points yet ive waited nearly a week still no sign
Message 12 of 24 (5,841 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i’ve been waiting nearly 3 days and nothing. really peeved off 

Message 13 of 24 (5,683 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem..did they show up at the end

Message 14 of 24 (5,654 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you get it already? How? Help

Message 15 of 24 (5,458 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me to

Message 16 of 24 (5,346 Views)

★★★ Newbie

In the same situation. Bought 3250 point via codes on XBOX ONE. codes are accepted and redeemed but no points on my account. Only bought them for the headliner packs. EA adviser has said this is a known issue and I need to sit tight and look out for updates. Adviser was great, but EA you need to sort out your service as a company. Been playing EA since the 80's (started on C64 then Amiga, the PS, PS 2, Xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox one). I've played (not exhaustive list) Com and Conq, wing commander, all the fight nights, several John Maddens FIFA since the 90s up to FIFA 20, UFC, dead space, all the mass effects, All star wars BFS and Jedi Fallen Order, several SIMS , all the Dragon age games. Think I've been spending money on EA games since before the Adviser was born. come on EA support the loyal customers who built your company and brand. Deliver the points we paid for and some good will gesture too.

Message 17 of 24 (4,855 Views)

★ Novice

Same here. What’s worst is that they are alleging that I’ve spent them - hence accusing me of false claim. But my current balance does not add up to the amount they said I’ve spent - plus the timestamp of the logs they pasted to me are ridiculous. Extremely frustrating. 

Message 18 of 24 (4,753 Views)

★ Novice
@stomeno97 Same I bought points and the money was taken but didn’t get any points
Message 19 of 24 (4,549 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So what did you doo ?? Even m having the same trouble ???

Message 20 of 24 (4,297 Views)