FIFA points not showing up

by stomeno97

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA points not showing up

★★★ Newbie
Bought 1050 FIFA points and have not shown up on my account but the money was taken out of my bank account please help
Message 1 of 24 (68,477 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA points not showing up

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey @stomeno97

For assistance with this issue please speak with an EA Adviser through the contact us site here. They will be able to look into your issue and provide you with assistance.

View in thread

Message 2 of 24 (70,096 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey @stomeno97

For assistance with this issue please speak with an EA Adviser through the contact us site here. They will be able to look into your issue and provide you with assistance.

Message 2 of 24 (70,097 Views)

★ Novice
Can someone help please. I purchased 12,000 fifa 18 points through the Xbox app yesterday and as from this morning the points still are not showing on my fifa companion app. The money has been taken from my pay pal and I have email confirmation of the purchase.

Thank you
Message 3 of 24 (67,144 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same thing happened to me yesterday I bought 1050 FIFA points for FIFA 20 but it didnt show up at all on my companion and when I told EA my problem they told me that I will get my fifa points in less than 24 hours and now its been more than 26 hours and I still didnt get them. This is unacceptable I payed for it I should get it WTF is going on?

Message 4 of 24 (60,261 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • same thing is happening with me. i bought the 4600 fut points twice and they both havent shown up
Message 5 of 24 (59,404 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Received it yet? 

Message 6 of 24 (59,055 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_DarDar I can’t get in contact with an EA advisor because I live in Australia and need either a Canada or United States phone number.
Message 7 of 24 (58,796 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine aren’t 

Message 8 of 24 (58,675 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please help I bought 12000 and they haven’t come through and then bought £4 worth and the come through but 12000 didn’t please help i have waited over an 1 hour

Message 9 of 24 (58,673 Views)

★ Novice

Use the chat icon mate it easy than ringing them

Message 10 of 24 (58,520 Views)