Correction. Error message: invalid code

Message 11 of 35 (7,709 Views)

Re: EA Login Verification code not sent

★★ Novice
@abcLf2251b67d5 Sep 19 here
Message 12 of 35 (7,000 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It is December 2019 I have this problem, and I don't want to create another account or give another email.

I was in the chat for over an hour with a representative and he could not solve anything. 

Seems like you have deep troubles with your engineering team.

Hire me, I can solve it for you.

Message 13 of 35 (6,344 Views)

★★ Novice

I put in the email. It says I need to update my account so I tell it to send to my email. It says it has but it hasn’t. The link you said doesn’t help.

Message 14 of 35 (6,173 Views)

★★ Novice
@ainarmees IVE WORKED IT OUT!! This worked for me anyway .. On your gmail try and go to the promotions page and they could be there. That’s where they were for me !
Message 15 of 35 (6,168 Views)

★★ Novice
@Pleasekin march 30 2020
Message 16 of 35 (5,586 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Has this been sorted, same thing is happening to me 
Message 17 of 35 (5,438 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And me

Message 18 of 35 (5,322 Views)

★ Novice

I'm not able to do anything, I receive the code after half an hour, every codes I received are not valid.

can't enable 2step verification and can't use a secondary email address becouse I need a verification code that is not working.

Please solve this or at least let us chat with someone. How can we report problems if tickets too are not working properly?

Best regards.

Semptember 2016-April 2020

Message 19 of 35 (5,117 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’ve been trying to get a code for days and nothing comes through. However as soon as I make a post on these forums, I immediately get an acknowledgement email. This is so frustrating. How is this so hard for a tech/gaming company?? I’ve checked every folder possible, tried 4 different emails at this point as well. And all the little nuances people used to get theirs. Nothing has worked. 🤦‍♂️

Message 20 of 35 (4,893 Views)