by Modyyuyuds

Original Post

Re: Device Suspended

★★★★★ Novice

i have waited for like 10 days know and stil didnt get a reply back

Message 11 of 24 (811 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i swear of god i like you i got mendy and i can sell it more than 100 k but i feel afraid and say i will wait this will be better and then they did that to my device and i still didn't even sell mendy .. i don't know they want us hate fifa or for to buy ps5 or what  they didn't even tell me how many days and i can play it now they let us like that

Message 12 of 24 (783 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i now more than 19 days

Message 13 of 24 (783 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Are you back on it yet?

Message 14 of 24 (707 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@AvfcJoshp12345 more than 41 days and still no i'm not
Message 15 of 24 (700 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Now more than 41 days without anything .. can i understand when i will can play ultimate team Again !??
Message 16 of 24 (698 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo my account got suspended for 45 days and it’s been over 50 since i got suspended and i still ain’t unsuspended so what am i meant to do
Message 17 of 24 (636 Views)

Community Manager

@tt55444rrrrr 

I see your case was submitted 3 days ago. It can take a week or more to get a response to your dispute. Please keep an eye on your email.

Aljo.png
Message 18 of 24 (632 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo but i was meant to be unbanned like 5 days ago and still not unbanned yes i did my wrongs but still if you give a time given it shouldn’t exceed the limit and should’ve been unbanned on the 46th day at least
Message 19 of 24 (629 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm sorry you didn't see my comment or you didn't want to even respond to me or what i didn't understand  !?? 

Message 20 of 24 (621 Views)