Re: Companion app fifa 21 transfer market

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Companion app fifa 21 transfer market

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

the transfer market on my companion app isn’t working? I have played fifa every year for at least 7 years. I get that it’s to prevent cheating but it’s a bit annoying for a customer that has bought your game every year for 7 years when it isn’t working after several games on FUT this year. Any way this can be fixed please?

Message 1 of 3 (519 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there, @jordanmdeane.

If you're seeing a message that says you need to keep playing, that's what needs to be done. Eventually the market will unlock. Make sure you are completing games and not quitting early. Those won't count. You also should try playing each mode in FUT. More information can be found here.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (497 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @jordanmdeane.

If you're seeing a message that says you need to keep playing, that's what needs to be done. Eventually the market will unlock. Make sure you are completing games and not quitting early. Those won't count. You also should try playing each mode in FUT. More information can be found here.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 3 (498 Views)

★★★★ Novice
What we need to do is stop buying fifa new and go for second hand so your sells fall and maybe then you would "explore" the bugs betterWink
Message 3 of 3 (408 Views)