you must be signed into EA servers to access online features of this title

by Tom_Clews

Original Post

you must be signed into EA servers to access online features of this title

★★★ Newbie
Past week now have not been able to connect to ea servers on Fifa 16. My Internet connection is fine and other games work online fine.

I get the message 'you must be signed into xbox live and the EA servers in order to access the online features of this title
Message 1 of 8 (11,683 Views)

Re: you must be signed into EA servers to access online features of this title

★★★ Newbie
My gamer tag is MountClews
Message 2 of 8 (11,675 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Tom_Clews

Does this happen as soon as you enter the game? 

If you setup or use a second account, for testing purposes, does it allow this account to access the servers?

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 3 of 8 (11,669 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes as soon as the main menu screen loads it will not connect. So you wish me to create a second xbox live account? As I do not have a second account
Message 4 of 8 (11,667 Views)

The reason to do this is to check if this is only happening with your one account, to confirm if this is an issue with your account or console/connection.

Thank you

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

Message 5 of 8 (11,658 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I do not have a second account. You wish me to create one? Would I not then have to pay an extra xbox gold live fee?
Message 6 of 8 (11,654 Views)

No you wouldn't need to do this, as you don't need Xbox Live to connect to the EA Servers. You need it to play online, but not to just connect to the service such as connecting to the catalogue.

Alternatively you can just speak with the Support Team, through the contact us site hereThey should be able to look into this from the account side.

Thank you

---------------

Message 7 of 8 (11,643 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi, im new to this community and i was wondering if i could sign into EA servers on windows 10 ? i want to do to play online on NFS Most Wanted 2012.

Message 8 of 8 (5,892 Views)