Re: why does my custom squad data keep re setting to the default data ?

by EA_Guy

Original Post

why does my custom squad data keep re setting to the default data ?

★★★ Novice
Why does my customised squad data keep resetting to the default data ?
Message 1 of 16 (42,155 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @doledosser

What game mode are you trying to access your Squads in? In Kick Off games you'd need to make sure to turn off the Match Day squads, otherwise it won't be using your squads. 

In Career mode you need to make sure that when you're starting the career you unselect the option to use the latest squads.

Thanks 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 16 (42,135 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thanks for the feed back
Surely though, SAVED data shouldn't be ERASED?
Message 3 of 16 (42,127 Views)

Just to confirm on this, it completely resets the squad files so that any changes you made need to be made again? 

At what point does this occur? Does it happen after closing the game or can it happen when simply playing?

Thank you

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

Message 4 of 16 (42,117 Views)

★ Novice

Hi,

this happens to me also where my customised teams in custom tournament I play against in AI keep defaulting to different squads and not the squads I have saved.

can you let me know how I can play against the teams with the players I have put in the squad offline in custom tournament.

Thanks,

dan

Message 5 of 16 (42,111 Views)

Hi @newmandinho

When you are setting up the tournament, you need to make sure to turn off Match Day or select to not use the latest Squads.

Thanks

---------------

Message 6 of 16 (42,100 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, how do you turn off match day live in custom tournament as can you even do this in a custom tournament?

All the players I arrange in every team seem to default to different players when I play against them offline in the custom tournament mode as they seem to default to different players in the team. 

Thanks,

dan

Message 7 of 16 (42,080 Views)

Hi @newmandinho

Generally you will see this option in the setup, either marked as "Download Latest Squads" or it will appear inbetween the two teams when you are picking the kits.

Thanks

---------------

Message 8 of 16 (42,067 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, 

Thanks for feedback, however are you sure you can do this in CUSTOM TOURNAMENT mode as I know you can do this in a normal kick off game to control who is in the starting line up before kick off but in CUSTOM TOURNAMENT there is no option for the team I am playing against being AI that it will have my team I put together before I set up the custom tournament as they are all defaulted to different squads and I have deleted the updated squads files.

basically if I change the Manchester United squad so that instead of menthis depay playing on the left wing (as he has a generic face) I want to put Antonio Valencia on the left wing of which I save, BUT when I set up a new CUSTOM TOURNAMENT and want to play against Manchester United in the tournament (me playing as Real Madrid against them) the Manchester United team I have put together with Antonio Valencia being on the left wing has defaulted with menthis depay on the left wing instead and there is no option anywhere for me to change this.

Could you upload any print screens that may help me to look how to set this up.

many thanks for your reply,

kind regards,

dan

Message 9 of 16 (42,058 Views)

★ Novice

Sorry can you explain this again please? I’ve customised a team but when I enter career mode  it just loads the default squad. I’ve tried selecting both ‘initial squads’ and ‘current squads’ but it makes no difference I still end up with the default team.

You say unselect the latest squad option but where do you do that? 

someone has suggested logging off the server. Does that help?

i’ve become very frustrated by this! 

Gary 

Message 10 of 16 (40,940 Views)