recieved wrong reward - bundesliga kick-off

by OffKinkajou79

Original Post

Accepted Solution

recieved wrong reward - bundesliga kick-off

★★★★★ Newbie

i won the german kick off tourney and got a Premium bundes player pack and in all other big League kick off tourneys there has been a prime player pack for that League am i the only one who has that problem??

Message 1 of 2 (329 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: recieved wrong reward - bundesliga kick-off

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @OffKinkajou79

Did you check the prize before the tournament? Generally it should tell you the reward that you will receive, so this may have been the correct award.

Otherwise, you can try speaking with the Technical Support team through the contact us site here. They will be able to look into your issue and provide you with assistance.

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (398 Views)

All Replies

Re: recieved wrong reward - bundesliga kick-off

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @OffKinkajou79

Did you check the prize before the tournament? Generally it should tell you the reward that you will receive, so this may have been the correct award.

Otherwise, you can try speaking with the Technical Support team through the contact us site here. They will be able to look into your issue and provide you with assistance.

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 2 (399 Views)