"It looks like you don't have a FUT Club."

by kenetor

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Newbie

The ultimate team WebApp keep saying to me that i don't have any Ultimate Team.

i have purchased the game on PS4 and my accounts are linked. What can i do ?

Message 1 of 45 (139,207 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "It looks like you don't have a FUT Club."

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @kenetor

Are you sure that this is the correct Origin account? This can mean that you're logging into the incorrect account, the correct one being the account that you Ultimate Team is linked to.

Login to the account on the site here, then click on the My Account option at the top left. Scrolling down on that page should show you all the accounts that are linked to this Origin account.

If you have a device capable of running it, please try downloading the Companion App. Test this to see if you're able to access your team on this device or if you get a similar error.

Thanks 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.

View in thread

Message 2 of 45 (146,061 Views)

All Replies

Hi @kenetor

Are you sure that this is the correct Origin account? This can mean that you're logging into the incorrect account, the correct one being the account that you Ultimate Team is linked to.

Login to the account on the site here, then click on the My Account option at the top left. Scrolling down on that page should show you all the accounts that are linked to this Origin account.

If you have a device capable of running it, please try downloading the Companion App. Test this to see if you're able to access your team on this device or if you get a similar error.

Thanks 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

Message 2 of 45 (146,062 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Damn you were right. i don't know what i did but it's linked on an other empty account...
Both are linked to the same psn account tho...

Is there any way to mix my two accounts together ?

Message 3 of 45 (139,089 Views)

You'd need to speak with the Support Team, through the contact us site here, for advice on this. 

That being said, Persona Transfer are generally not advised due to the risk of losing progress associated with the accounts. You can see some details on this here.

Thanks

---------------

Message 4 of 45 (139,079 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ok, thanks for your help!

Message 5 of 45 (139,049 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How to find my correct account ??
Message 6 of 45 (133,846 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@AbC2493a4552344 If you are unsure of your account details then you can contact our live support

For support, you can contact EA Help through the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

Darko.png
Message 7 of 45 (133,838 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi , I have the same problem and I just saw that my origin account is linked to a facebook account that I don't have anymore. How can I fix this problem? 

Message 8 of 45 (124,121 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have been playing fut 19 for a long time and all of a sudden it says I don’t have a fut 19 club on companion 

Message 9 of 45 (114,477 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yeah same dude like 5 mins ago?
Message 10 of 45 (114,201 Views)