fifa 16 Too many computers have accessed this account's version of FIFA 16 recen

by Leknoiiz159

Original Post

Re: fifa 16 Too many computers have accessed this account's version of FIFA 16 r

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Yea, I got the same problem a while back. I noticed it happens when I log in like 4 times and maybe when I don't sign out of Origin before closing it. The verification is just a short term solution for a long term problem. I got rid of it cause it was useless and annoying.

I've seen threads where they've had this problem since 2016 and they still don't do anything to fix it.

Also, make sure you don't try logging in too many times or else you just won't be able to log into any EA related account. It'll say that thr credentials have expired

Message 41 of 68 (4,364 Views)

Re: fifa 16 Too many computers have accessed this account's version of FIFA 16 r

★ Novice
@Slackin Finally, someone who will stand up to them!
Message 42 of 68 (4,288 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Straatford87 How does this fix apply to a remote gaming station? Like NvidiaNow service were I can play at high settings without a gaming rig. I believe origin thinks I'm accessing my account on various computers, when really I get assigned a different remote station every time I wish to play.
Message 43 of 68 (4,262 Views)

★★ Novice

Heyy i have the same problem with fifa 20. But i didnt install the game in any other systems. What should i do? 

Message 44 of 68 (3,953 Views)

★★ Novice

Did your problem solved? I am facing the same issue with fifa 20

Message 45 of 68 (3,949 Views)

★★ Novice

Me too having this problem with fifa 20.what to do? 😟

Message 46 of 68 (3,951 Views)

★★ Novice

This is Bologna why do I bother buying a game i can't which tells me I will no longer purchase EA games sine the issues cannot be repaired by installing or uninstalling the games like BFV which is what I'm having !~

Message 47 of 68 (3,891 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Just happened to me also, playing APEX on NVIDIA GEFORCE NOW. Needs to be fixed EA!

(See file attached)

Message 48 of 68 (3,621 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Having the same issue with Battlefield V on Boosteroid (streaming platform) like how in the name of the unholy is this even a security measure in 2020

Message 49 of 68 (3,552 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i have had this error code and you should be able to prevent this or set the cool down to at most 12 hours i enjoy apex legends and have spent some money on it and was planing on buying the new battle pass but the fact that you can not play this game after using Gforce Now is concerning and i am beginning to think i should not be spending money on something that is unpredictable.  please make a easy way to prevent this from keep happening. 

Message 50 of 68 (3,006 Views)