fifa 16 Too many computers have accessed this account's version of FIFA 16 recen

by Leknoiiz159

Original Post

Accepted Solution

fifa 16 Too many computers have accessed this account's version of FIFA 16 recen

★★★ Novice

How To Fix fifa 16 Too many computers have accessed this account's version of FIFA 16 recently. Please try again later

Message 1 of 68 (58,578 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: fifa 16 Too many computers have accessed this account's version of FIFA 16 r

EA DICE Team

@Leknoiiz159

You can can only play the game on a certain amount of systems within a limited time. The error message that you're seeing can happen if the game has been installed on multiple systems, or you've made such changes to your system (hardware related) that that Origin doesn't recognize it anymore.

All you can do now is wait until the cooldown period wears off. Please do not try to launch or install the game on additional systems in the meantime.

View in thread

Message 2 of 68 (60,766 Views)

All Replies

Re: fifa 16 Too many computers have accessed this account's version of FIFA 16 r

EA DICE Team

@Leknoiiz159

You can can only play the game on a certain amount of systems within a limited time. The error message that you're seeing can happen if the game has been installed on multiple systems, or you've made such changes to your system (hardware related) that that Origin doesn't recognize it anymore.

All you can do now is wait until the cooldown period wears off. Please do not try to launch or install the game on additional systems in the meantime.

Message 2 of 68 (60,767 Views)

★★★ Novice

I Want To Play

Message 3 of 68 (58,464 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Leknoiiz159

I understand, sadly there is no way to speed this up. Let me know when you've been able to get back into the game.

Message 4 of 68 (58,453 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi Tom,

Just how long does he have to wait? I have the same issue with a different game.

Message 5 of 68 (58,262 Views)

★★ Apprentice
H, how long did you have to wait?
Message 6 of 68 (58,049 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Straatford87 How long do we need to wait?

Message 7 of 68 (57,991 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@smo0thI just chatted with the support guy and his reply is at least a day. It's also important that you don't try to launch FIFA at all while waiting.

If after a day it doesn't fix itself, you should uninstall Origin, remove the Origin folder in C:\ProgramData and reinstall Origin again.

If it still persists, do the same thing above to Origin and reinstall FIFA.

It worked for me.

Message 8 of 68 (57,974 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I need to use a VPN to play your game from the country I am currently in. Is there no way to remove this security setting so that I can play?

Message 9 of 68 (53,296 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi Tom,

Thanks for posting the stupid answer ever, today with systems like Geforce Now, your security checks are flawed... I think its time for a lawsuit, not being to access things I've purchased is a no no in the marketplace buddy, figure it out!!

Message 10 of 68 (48,867 Views)