Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: cant access fifa 17 closed beta forum

by EA_Guy

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

cant access fifa 17 closed beta forum

★★★ Novice

I have been trying to use the Closed Beta Forum for FIFA 17 after playing and I havent been able to get access to it. I really wanted to give my feedback on this and not lose my spot for next year due to me not giving my feedback. I know it may be too late right now but I have been trying since the Beta started on 8/21/16. Please advise what I should do. Thank you. 

Message 1 of 2 (69 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @jdhein13

Unfortunately the Beta forums are no longer available, so the window to provide feedback has ended.

While we appreciate feedback given in the Beta, your eligibility for future Betas will not be based on if you gave feedback or not.

Thank you

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (56 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @jdhein13

Unfortunately the Beta forums are no longer available, so the window to provide feedback has ended.

While we appreciate feedback given in the Beta, your eligibility for future Betas will not be based on if you gave feedback or not.

Thank you

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 2 (57 Views)
Twitter Stream