Re: Would I be able to have an untradeable player made tradeable?

by Adjeal14

Original Post

★ Novice

How about on FIFA 20 you make an item available from the catalog which you can purchase which will make 1 untradeable player, tradeable. Obviously not FUTMAS ones or other holidays. But ones that you can pull from rewards packs

Message 21 of 26 (1,861 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did the pele icon challenge cost me around 2mill coins iv played him in a number of positions and cant find any good places to play him biggest mistake I made using all my coins for the challenge..

Message 22 of 26 (1,571 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@JamieCully Me to
Message 23 of 26 (1,318 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@bms-ben-981 ❤️❤️❤️❤️ trading this is a football game not a stock market
Message 24 of 26 (976 Views)

★★ Novice

My advice to you is that learn how to play if you like to enjoy playing the game. 

Message 25 of 26 (537 Views)

Community Manager
Locking thread here to limit necroposting.
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 26 of 26 (528 Views)