Re: Would I be able to have an untradeable player made tradeable?

by middersuk

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

His reply may be a little harsh but your request is a little stupid.  As he says, if you are buying high and selling low you need to rethink your mistakes and not expect EA to fix them for you.

Message 11 of 26 (3,818 Views)

Hero (Retired)

My point of view on untradable items....we have to 'thank' people who can't play fair. Abusing the system, cheating their way in the past, to victory after victory to win League 1 over and over just so they could sell the items for coins. So, in a way i have peace with that, just for the fact they can't anymore. 

Message 12 of 26 (3,805 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I packed in form Veratti in a pack that I bought and says he is untradeable
Message 13 of 26 (3,799 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Why are you acting like a 5 year old? EA wont change your player so you throw a temper tantrum, you are pathetic. Its not mine or EA's fault you dont understand trading. Get a grip and go play a different game. Ive given up with fifa this year, the programming is abysmal and the clear scripting just ruins it.
Message 14 of 26 (3,788 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Also i dont think you understand trolling either lol.
Message 15 of 26 (3,784 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I was listing some players for transfer when I ended up losing focus and listing a player I didn't want to sell right now and too cheaply.  I realise it was me who made the mistake and the game isn't at fault in any way but I was hoping you could cancel the transfer or refund the coins I will inevitably lose?  I know I have probably benefited from other people's mistakes previously but that was their mistake and this is mine.  Thanks.

Message 16 of 26 (3,775 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I received a player with the name, Yaya Toure, from a free pack. However, I am unable to use him because I have a mediocre Bundesliga team. He destroys the chemistry of the team. I would like to sell him to further my Bundesliga squad, but he is untradable. Is there anyway, if possible, to release tradable players in future free packs?
Message 17 of 26 (3,754 Views)

Champion (Retired)

No, since these are free gifts you are unable to trade and therefore influence the market with them.

Message 18 of 26 (3,746 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have the same issue I finished some of the sbc challenges. I like some cards and I dont like others. We give alot to get these players. I feel like EA should rewards people that take the time to complete these challenges. Sometimes we end spending over a million coins give away icon to get the player in questions. Since the game is made to mimic the the real word after trying the player out if its not something we like, we should be able to get something back from it or some of what we spent to get it. EA CAN SET A MININUM GAME TO BE PLAYED WITH THE CARD A 1000 GAMES FOR ALL I CARE. Maybe that's something's this great game creators needs to look at.
Message 19 of 26 (3,607 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I have a few accounts for NHL 18 this is regarding, on one of my accounts I have a 94 overall Marian Hossa and it was acquired through one of the challenges when you acquire you play all the games and you require certain cards and you trade for the items and then you get the player but he came locked but on another Squad I have one of the players that came from the same challenge and he was just a little bit lower in overall stats it was a not untradeable. These players should not be locked because you earn them that is not a free pack it's a challenge and you win right so I mean especially like with these these tournaments and you play and you get the Pax you you win the Pax you don't get free packs you know like you've earned these packs through gameplay and you know through purchasing online with the PlayStation Plus and using Wi-Fi and getting this like this is not a free item. I look forward to your response

Message 20 of 26 (3,085 Views)