Re: Would I be able to have an untradeable player made tradeable?

by JamieCully

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Would I be able to have an untradeable player made tradeable?

★★★★ Novice

I have an Untradeable in form Arjen Robben, who sells for about 800,000 coins and i was wondering if i'd be able to have him made tradeable so i can get the coins to make squads? I struggle to use Arjen Robben properly and i don't like using a bundesliga suqad because of the players that i have the option of using with my coin budget, i really need more coins and can't afford to buy fifa points at the moment and i was in division 3 like a week ago, but now i am in division 6 and i struggle to get promoted again, and when i do get promoted, i get relegated straight away, i really need more coins and I'm hoping that EA will make my Arjen Robben tradeable again so i can sell him to get the coins to make a squad that fits my playing style.

Message 1 of 26 (64,419 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @JamieCully

I'm afraid it's not possible for us to switch an item from untradeable to tradeable. Keep trying to use Robben and I'm sure you'll get used to playing with him.

I'm actually considering building a squad around him shortly Standard smile

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 2 of 26 (74,815 Views)

All Replies

Hey @JamieCully

I'm afraid it's not possible for us to switch an item from untradeable to tradeable. Keep trying to use Robben and I'm sure you'll get used to playing with him.

I'm actually considering building a squad around him shortly Standard smile

- Andy -

Message 2 of 26 (74,816 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Andy why is it not possible? i know EA can deposit tradeable packs in accounts, so why not players? like i've used robben in over 500 matches and i'm not doing good at all with any player that i have after the new patch that has came out, with robben, every single shot goes over or hits the post and it infuriates me.

Message 3 of 26 (64,268 Views)

@JamieCully

If you have an untradeable player then it was either provided directly by studio or was received from a free pack. To keep the economy stable a lot of free packs will contain untradeable items so that you can use them for your club but so they won't disrupt the economy in any way.

Untradeable players aren't swapped to tradeable versions and won't be in this case either I'm afraid.

- Andy -

Message 4 of 26 (64,266 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Andy i won robben off Chu Morah in a twitch giveaway, I have lost roughly about how many coins robben is worth when it comes to selling players after a market crash and i havent been able to set up a stable team that helps me play correctly after the newest patch, like i'm actually losing matches in division 6 when i was in division 3 and remaining repeatedly before the new patch was implemented, afterwards, it's been loss after loss after loss... this new patch as ruined fifa 16 for me, like seriously, I'm not enjoying it at all.

Message 5 of 26 (64,263 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Andy could EA not revoke my current robben and place a tradeable robben in my account just to help me adapt my teams around to the way that i must now play to win? A.K.A... Sweaty passes across the box or long shots.

Message 6 of 26 (64,259 Views)

@JamieCully - we won't be changing the player you have.

Best thing to do is be happy that you won an awesome player for free - lots of players would love to be in your shoes Standard smile

- Andy -

Message 7 of 26 (64,255 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Andy yeah, well after the latest patch, i cant even enjoy using my free player.. FIFA is just stressing me out because i cant even get a win and it's pathetic, i hate this game and i hate the way EA provide "customer satisfaction" I'm 1000000000% not satisfied with this game, or EA's "customer satisfaction" I can barely get a goal anymore, EA have ruined FIFA, not only for me, but for my brother and many other people, the newest patch is pathetic, like how can someone go from remaining in division 3 repeatedly to getting relegated from division 6? it just doesnt happen unless something is wrong with the game, even Edwin Castro (Castro_1021 on twitch) complains about the newest patch, this game is completely ruined, when EA fix one thing, they ruin a lot of other things about the game. I have been a passionate FIFA fan for many years, FIFA is generally all i play, and i just don't enjoy it anymore, the goalkeepers still rush and concede pathetic goals, players should be able to hold Y or triangle to determine if they want their keeper to rush or not, and the shooting is weaker and more off target compared to what im used to, like i've had at least 70 shots with robben and I've scored like 3, most of his shots go around the net or they're too weak and the keeper saves it with ease, even when its a bronze goalkeeper, it doesnt just effect robben, it happens with a lot of players, and the passing seems more zippy and the players cant catch up to the ball because the players making the pass always pass ahead of the player im aiming for and the ball always ends up getting intercepted or going out of play, players play sweaty now with the latest patch, the defenders press too high up the pitch even when theyre told to stay back while attacking, so it's easy for my opponents to play sweaty passes accross the box to get a goal, and i'm not a sweaty fifa player, i like to play with great passing play leading up to a goal, which doesn't get me a goal all that often due to the players that i am stuck using, all of these issues with FIFA have made me hate this game and EA as a game franchise, fix these issues and maybe I'll start liking the game more, but as of right now all i can do is just hate the game and EA as a company for ruining the only thing i enjoy doing with my life, so yeah.. cheers mate.

Message 8 of 26 (64,249 Views)

★★ Apprentice
EA cant just change the rules for you. If EA transfer your player for a tradeable one, they would have to do it for everyone. You got him for free anyway so i dont know why you would possibly think they would do this for you.

You clearly dont have a grasp on trading if you managed to lose 800k on market crash. I am very reluctant to believe this happened as your team would have to be worth >5m coins for an impact that large.
Message 9 of 26 (64,237 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@bms-ben-981there has been multiple market crashes and i lost coins on each crash. after i made my loss of coins the players went up again so i  was unable to get the players back. stop acting like a smartass thinking you know everything and go troll other peoples forums with your knowledge

Message 10 of 26 (64,232 Views)