Re: Will you be able to create female players in FIFA 17?

by mrchb

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Will you be able to create female players in FIFA 17?

★★★ Newbie
I have two daughters that want to create female players. This was left out of FIFA 16. Will it be included in FIFA 17?
Message 1 of 4 (5,058 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @fntiger

We don't have the full information on the features that will be included in FIFA 17, so unfortunately it's not possible for us to confirm this at the moment.

We'd advise keeping an eye on the EA Sports FIFA Twitter channel for the latest updates.

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (6,369 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @fntiger

We don't have the full information on the features that will be included in FIFA 17, so unfortunately it's not possible for us to confirm this at the moment.

We'd advise keeping an eye on the EA Sports FIFA Twitter channel for the latest updates.

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 4 (6,370 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi fntiger,

The closes thing I can think of for your daughters to create female players is to make a Game Face....then adjusting the physique to make it more feminine, they won't have * but at least they have a female face right??

Message 3 of 4 (5,026 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks.
Message 4 of 4 (5,019 Views)