Re: Unable to connect to opponent

by Itachi23531

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

@nijh1980 wrote:
It's highly unprofessional of EA to not provide us with any updates on the connection issues with FIFA 16 mobile.I emailed this Andy guy and unsurprisingly,still haven't heard from him yet.So many people from all around the would have been constantly complaining on here but still no response from this community manger.Terrible terrible customer service!!

I think Andy is on vacation this week. I am sure he will follow up with an update when he returns although I doubt he knows much more than us.

Message 131 of 208 (1,058 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Message 132 of 208 (977 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Although the game is free to download, I have spent probably in the region of £500 on FIFA coins this season.   I have also been playing the game since FIFA 97 on N64.

For the majority of users (me included), online gameplay is the main feature.  Sure player trading/exchange is fun, and the limited of number of leagues/ tournaments against the computer fills the boredom gap, but FIFA was made for human v human multiplayer action.

I’m pretty dismayed by how FIFA 16 UT is disintegrating on mobile, with no update of if/when the issue will be fixed.

Message 133 of 208 (957 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Hi guys, for EA support this topic is "SOLVED", nobody will give us reply or support about that stupid issue, they will only continue to ask our reports untill they will release fifa17, then nobody will remember the "unable to connect to opponent" topic. It's hard to understand the reasons but what I said is true, EA is not working on this online problem, forget the game!
Message 134 of 208 (945 Views)

★ Guide
EA is doing nothing to resolve this problem that's an absolute fact! So many people have spent a lot of cash on this game and it's so troubling to see such a nonchalant approach from EA.Not sure how this company is still in business really.Apple should also be notified about this I think.Afterall,they are hosting this lousy app on the App Store.Uttely disgusted with the good for nothing people at EA!!
Message 135 of 208 (932 Views)

★★★★ Novice

¿solucionado?
solved?

jaja WTF whit this!!

Message 136 of 208 (872 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Andy's last reply to us was on 15th and he was very much active for at least 4 days after that. 

Just means 2 things, either he, like us doesn't know if the game will be fixed or not. 

Or, he knows the game is dead but just doesn't want to come out and say it because that will result in a fatal backlash. 

Either way, the handling of this issue has been terrible, from the Community Manager to the Technical Department of EA.

Message 137 of 208 (841 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Anurag_khetan30 wrote:

@EA_Andy's last reply to us was on 15th and he was very much active for at least 4 days after that. 

Just means 2 things, either he, like us doesn't know if the game will be fixed or not. 

Or, he knows the game is dead but just doesn't want to come out and say it because that will result in a fatal backlash. 

Either way, the handling of this issue has been terrible, from the Community Manager to the Technical Department of EA.

Andy is on vacation he will be back on Thursday.

Message 138 of 208 (804 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Just a little curious sir, and please forgive me for asking, but how do you know Andy is on vacation? Wouldn't there be someone filling in for said employee? Are you in contact with him and if so, can you give us any information regarding this issue?
Message 139 of 208 (787 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Tail_Gaider wrote:
Just a little curious sir, and please forgive me for asking, but how do you know Andy is on vacation? Wouldn't there be someone filling in for said employee? Are you in contact with him and if so, can you give us any information regarding this issue?

There is a forum that only Heroes and Community Managers can access and he posted that he would be on vacation there.

Message 140 of 208 (692 Views)