Message 121 of 208 (1,151 Views)

Re: IOS: Unable to connect to opponent. Please try again later

★★★ Apprentice
Message 122 of 208 (1,090 Views)

Re: IOS: Unable to connect to opponent. Please try again later

★ Apprentice

Ea...... Thanks for nothing....

Andy....... Thanks for nothing!!!

So could You hire somebody who has got a knowledge How to fix Fifa game???

Cause You dont have somebody likér this in this moment!!Disappointed

Message 123 of 208 (1,081 Views)

Re: Can't play Online Divisions!

★★★★★ Newbie

Dear Andy / EA Support Team,

Let me congratulate you for actively maintaining this forum and keeping in close contact with you users!

Also, let me mention that I am deeply familiar with the Software Support and Software Development job descriptions and I truly understand that, like in most cases, your hands are tight behind your back until development delivers a fix for this issue. I also understand that, depending on the process, issue tracking system and isolation between departments you might not even have transparency into development planning and forecasts, thus the only information you can leverage is the fact that this issue is documented.

However, because of its high severity and because of its spread impact (in terms of # and location of affected accounts), I hope you agree with me that this is a critical, if not blocker, issue.

With this premises established, having a critical/blocker regression in production for over a month and not being able to provide transparency to customers / end users about the technical origins of the miss-behavior (I know it's shameful sometimes, but it generates empathy) and about a realistic forecast of the development team (when do they estimate they will start working on it, what is their progress / learning so far, what is the estimated delivery, etc.) is a very serious thing. If I'm missing something, please correct me.

Although the use of your software system is retail, not business (i.e. a customer can't terminate tomorrow a 1 mil. dollars contract), but the impact of retail mass dissatisfaction is as tangible and maybe even harder to compensate for or revert.

I therefor encourage you to use whatever tool your process provides to escalate this issue to a higher visibility level than the current one, making decision-capable people aware of this incident. (Feel free to forward this message as well if you consider it useful).

Kind regards,

Sorin Popa, PhD

Software Architect

Message 124 of 208 (1,043 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Message 125 of 208 (1,041 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This exact thing is also happening on 15 for some users

Message 126 of 208 (999 Views)

Re: Fifa 16 for android not work online season

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

When I try to connect with online Seasons it says: Unnable to connect, please try again later and THE second time it just crash THE whole game when i try to connect i got This for 9 weeks now, i've spend so Munch. ITS About THE game FIFA 16 ULTIMATE TEAM IOS 3,2

please contact: Me,

Marijn van Gils

Message 127 of 208 (986 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@sorin7popa wrote:

Dear Andy / EA Support Team,

Let me congratulate you for actively maintaining this forum and keeping in close contact with you users!

Also, let me mention that I am deeply familiar with the Software Support and Software Development job descriptions and I truly understand that, like in most cases, your hands are tight behind your back until development delivers a fix for this issue. I also understand that, depending on the process, issue tracking system and isolation between departments you might not even have transparency into development planning and forecasts, thus the only information you can leverage is the fact that this issue is documented.

However, because of its high severity and because of its spread impact (in terms of # and location of affected accounts), I hope you agree with me that this is a critical, if not blocker, issue.

With this premises established, having a critical/blocker regression in production for over a month and not being able to provide transparency to customers / end users about the technical origins of the miss-behavior (I know it's shameful sometimes, but it generates empathy) and about a realistic forecast of the development team (when do they estimate they will start working on it, what is their progress / learning so far, what is the estimated delivery, etc.) is a very serious thing. If I'm missing something, please correct me.

Although the use of your software system is retail, not business (i.e. a customer can't terminate tomorrow a 1 mil. dollars contract), but the impact of retail mass dissatisfaction is as tangible and maybe even harder to compensate for or revert.

I therefor encourage you to use whatever tool your process provides to escalate this issue to a higher visibility level than the current one, making decision-capable people aware of this incident. (Feel free to forward this message as well if you consider it useful).

Kind regards,

Sorin Popa, PhD

Software Architect

Very thoughtful reply. I generally am very patient with these things (one has to be to have stuck with FIFA mobile for 3 years) but this issue has gone on long enough and online play is a key part of the game, in fact an essential part of Ultimate Team. @EA_Andy has been doing an exemplary job so far so I am sure he is doing the best he can but I think we need to reiterate the message to the dev team that not having online is basically a game breaker. We were able to overlook it during TOTS while most of use were trying to acquire cards but now that there are no new cards to acquire the game is basically dead in the water.

Message 128 of 208 (913 Views)

Re: Unable to connect to opponent

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Unable to play an online match from last month. Seems like everybody on FIFA 16 ut mobile is experiencing the same problem irrespective of geo location.

@EA_Andy can you help us by providing some update. Thanks

Message 129 of 208 (768 Views)

Re: Unable to connect to opponent

★ Guide
It's highly unprofessional of EA to not provide us with any updates on the connection issues with FIFA 16 mobile.I emailed this Andy guy and unsurprisingly,still haven't heard from him yet.So many people from all around the would have been constantly complaining on here but still no response from this community manger.Terrible terrible customer service!!
Message 130 of 208 (753 Views)