Re: Can't play Online Divisions!

by Itachi23531

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

it is true, 100% of the time make the same mistake, I tested it on iPhone 5s 16GB and 64GB iPhone 6s in 5 different networks wifi, nothing changes, the error is always

Message 21 of 208 (1,028 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I get that error 100% of the time. I actually have not played at all in a couple of weeks. Is there a way EA could transfer my coins and players to an account that works? Or is there a way I can get a refund for the time and money I have spent in this game? I understand a small glitch but loosing a key feature of the game is simply unacceptable. I would at least appreciate a time table or explanation of why this is happening. Thanks 

Message 22 of 208 (1,255 Views)

★ Novice

There are a lot of player getting this error on ios.for  me it s been almost 3 week.i made a new account and it worked perfectly in online games.after i starded traing some players and opening pack and getting tots players this account got corupted too.so we cannot play online games with nice teams Frown

Message 23 of 208 (1,210 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Same here for me. Troubleshooting doesn't work.

Oh well, we probably should thank EA this is not another never ending wheel of death loading screen, which didn't let the app open at all couple of months ago. Last time EA screwed up this bad, they decided to call that 'a ban' for 'cheating' and whilst they 'unbanned' my account, they accused me of cheating and said they are doing me a favor by letting me though their glitch (reaching lvl 50 and simming games, as it was in my instance, probably is called cheating now by EA standards). 

What a pathetic service from EA. 

Message 24 of 208 (1,166 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ongoing issue for two weeks now. So even though we have invested significant time (and money!) we can't play. 

As this is an error introduced only recently it would be great if EA kept us informed better, they have to know the reason. It's not acceptable to keep us trying day after day without the slightest bit of light at the end of the tunnel.

If you can't fix it, admit it and refund the money we spent for coins!

Message 25 of 208 (1,115 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Message 26 of 208 (1,107 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @CJayJM

I don't have any updates currently but I have already sent on feedback from both AHQ and Reddit about the reported issues with not being able to connect to an opponent.

As soon as I get anything further I'll let you know.

- Andy -

Message 27 of 208 (1,095 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Hey whats wrong with u guys!!!
We have this problem like 4 weeks now and still nothing happened... i cant play on ios i need 10+ times open/close the game to connect to an oppenent... everyone have this problem on ios and androide... i paid * money and cant play
Message 28 of 208 (1,068 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks @EA_Andy .... hoping we get some good news soon

Message 29 of 208 (1,057 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Dear @EA_Andy

Problem is still here, already two weeks for me. Can't play online games.

Message 30 of 208 (1,055 Views)