Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Unable to connect to ea servers ingame PC

by Polico84

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to connect to ea servers ingame PC

★★★★ Novice

Hi, first of all say that i previously played in my computer at fifa 16 with no problems at all. After a reinstallation of windows 10 i reinstalled too fifa 16. When i go into menus and try to connect to the servers it says "unable to connect to ea servers". I did the exception in the windows firewall. No more firewalls. I have the same connection with same router with no problems at all at any other game.

Also, i tried to run the game as administrator, it launches the launcher good but the game in administrator wont run with no error message, it just don't start.

Message 1 of 5 (152 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
I fixed the issue reinstalling origin. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (119 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

I also tried to flush de DNS and i tested the connection with UO trace with no issues.

Message 2 of 5 (146 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

HI @Polico84

Are you still unable to connect to the servers or have you now been able to resolve this issue?

Do you have any other EA games? Are you able to connect to our servers on these games?

If you had a FUT team created before this, are you still able to see and access you team via the Web App here.

Thank you

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 3 of 5 (125 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
I fixed the issue reinstalling origin. Thanks.
Message 4 of 5 (120 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

I'm glad to hear that, thanks for the update

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 5 of 5 (80 Views)

PREVENT DISCONNECTS AND DNFs

View more on EA Help

Improve your connection

If you have trouble connecting online, try opening or forwarding these ports to improve your connection.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help