Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Sudden disconnect at the start of an online match

by girdhar371

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sudden disconnect at the start of an online match

★★ Newbie
My FIFA ut online game has disconnected again and again at the start of every game for the last 24-48 hours. It goes fine till the game starts, and immediately disconnects. Has happened every time I start a match in last 2 days.. is this part of a wider problem or happening just for my account?? I've not been allowed even a single bloody game during this period. I've no issues with my internet connection, in fact, it's so good that I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the game in 10 mins to see if the game installation was corrupt. But the same stupid problem has continued even after the reinstall.
Message 1 of 4 (85 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sudden disconnect at the start of an online match

★★ Newbie
The issue is resolved now, I'm assuming it was a wider spread issue in India.. I'm using Android phone... Single player games were working fine. Aside from uninstalling, I also tried using a different connection, and clearing the game cache and data in app settings. Obviously online games don't work on phone data, else I could've tried that...

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (51 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @girdhar371

Are you still seeing this issue or have you been able to connect again?

What platform is this on? Are you able to play Single Player FUT games without disconnecting?

Aside from reinstalling the game, have you tried any other steps? If you could provide a list of the steps you've tried, this will help us to look into the issue.

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 4 (51 Views)

★★ Newbie
The issue is resolved now, I'm assuming it was a wider spread issue in India.. I'm using Android phone... Single player games were working fine. Aside from uninstalling, I also tried using a different connection, and clearing the game cache and data in app settings. Obviously online games don't work on phone data, else I could've tried that...
Message 3 of 4 (52 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for letting us know, I'm glad to hear the issue is resolved

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 4 of 4 (38 Views)
Twitter Stream