Re: Does Wesley Sneijder has tattoos in fifa 17

by wesleyhudo

Original Post

(Not a Beta thread) Does Wesley Sneijder has tattoos in fifa 17

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Does Wesley Sneijder has Tattoos in fifa 17 ? If he does not, please make Wesley Sneijder Tattoos in fifa 17.

Message 1 of 8 (994 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @wesleyhudo

Unfortunately this isn't something that we're able to confirm at this point in time. 

There may possible be some copyright issues with the images that he has tattooed.

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 8 (963 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you for answer my message @EA_Guy . These are Wesley Sneijder's Tattoos . If you have chance to make in Fifa 17, please make these Tattoos. Thank you very much.

Message 3 of 8 (935 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Another pictures for Wesley Sneijder Tattoos @EA_Guy

Message 4 of 8 (934 Views)

Thanks for the images, hopefully this is something that can be added 

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

Message 5 of 8 (917 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You're welcome @EA_Guy also thank you very much for your interest, your interest was really amazing and I believe EAsports is going to add Wesley Sneijder's tattoos because EA is the number one for the game World. As a Galatasaray supporter, I really want to see Wesley Sneijder's tattoos in Fifa 17. Thank you very much, I love EA company

Message 6 of 8 (905 Views)

I'm glad to hear that, but I can't assure you that his tattoos will appear in the game. Just to make sure that you aren't too disappointed if it does not happen.

Thank you

---------------

Message 7 of 8 (901 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Okey thanks @EA_Guy Just I'am hopeful to see Wesley Sneijder's Tattoos in Fifa 17. If EA can do this, I will be grateful, please transmit my request to who interest player's tattoos maker or who interest. Thank you very much again. I'am waiting september 29. Thanks.

Message 8 of 8 (891 Views)