Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Multiplayer Career Mode

by FlamedShadows

Original Post

Multiplayer Career Mode

★★★ Newbie

Hello everybody,

I am writing to express interest in the development of a Multiplayer Career Mode. This is an idea that would cement FIFA as the go to place for Football content and offers players interested in strategy games an opportunity to buy and enjoy FIFA with their friends. I, myself, am not a big fan of the super competitive nature of seasons once you're in the higher levels. Multiplayer career mode offers a dynamic, different and unique approach to FIFA. No single person's game would be identical to another as you would battle each other for the signings of players, meet each other in trophy competitions and ultimately battle to win promotion and the league. This is such a brilliant concept and I would be more than willing to talk to a EA developer about drafting ideas for this as I believe that this is the one thing that both consoles and developers are missing. There are very few turn based/real time strategy games on console and barely any in the sports industry with the RPG element of Career Mode. This would be groundbreaking and I really hope it is considered. Please feel free to contact me with questions or concerns as I would love to see this through.

Message 1 of 2 (863 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Multiplayer Career Mode

★★★★ Newbie

I would also love to see this.

Message 2 of 2 (522 Views)

PREVENT DISCONNECTS AND DNFs

View more on EA Help

Improve your connection

If you have trouble connecting online, try opening or forwarding these ports to improve your connection.

View more on EA Help

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help