Lost connection in FUT draft

by lawriewinn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost connection in FUT draft

★★ Novice

I paid 15,000 coins to play FUT Draft but 'lost connection to EA servers'.  Is there any way I can get my coins back please?

Thanks

Message 1 of 7 (16,006 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost connection in FUT draft

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @lawriewinn

You would need to discuss this with the Support Team, through the contact us site here. We can't assure you of the outcome of this contact, but they will be able to provide you with advice.

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (19,798 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @lawriewinn

You would need to discuss this with the Support Team, through the contact us site here. We can't assure you of the outcome of this contact, but they will be able to provide you with advice.

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 7 (19,799 Views)

★★★★ Novice

YOU GUYS LEAVE ( CRASH YOUR INTERNET) WHEN YOU SEE BETTER TEAM. Dont give him nothing... last night i play 21 maches on finish only 1 ... For my first win ! The kids leave when they see better then theyr team

Message 3 of 7 (15,747 Views)

★★★ Newbie
After spending 15 000 on a FUT Draft, and in the middle of the first game the connection was lost. After re entering the FUT, found myself out of the draft with 3-0 loss.please can I get my 15 000 coins back.thanks
Message 4 of 7 (15,679 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Try this site, looks like a common problem that is easily resolved with a FUT credit: https://help.ea.com/en/self-service/draft-tokens/

Message 5 of 7 (9,130 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I paid 300 fifa points to play the draft and I lost connection in the first round when I won 3-0 I don’t understand what happened it counted as a loss

Message 6 of 7 (7,813 Views)

★★ Novice

Tried. and happened twice. Never got any coins back from EA. Another broken part of the game. 

Message 7 of 7 (5,504 Views)