Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Lost coins in FUT

by kliziv1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost coins in FUT

★★★ Newbie

i have lost 600k in ultimate team, when i tried to buy a player i never got him but i lost the coins so can ea please help me.

Message 1 of 3 (587 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost coins in FUT

Community Manager

Hey @kliziv1

Sorry for the late reply on this. If you never received the player or coins back you would need to speak with one of our game advisers so they can investigate further.

To contact an adviser please follow the steps below: 

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly select in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' 
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Cheers,

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (746 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @kliziv1

Sorry for the late reply on this. If you never received the player or coins back you would need to speak with one of our game advisers so they can investigate further.

To contact an adviser please follow the steps below: 

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly select in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' 
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Cheers,

- Andy -

Message 2 of 3 (747 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Andy Hello andy.i playing fifa 16 ut since last year.i play exchange mode with android phone.last 5 mounth no toty players in exchange mode.i play every day to much.i find last toty players 5 mounth ago.toty players removed fifa 16 ut mobile?please help me

Message 3 of 3 (479 Views)

PREVENT DISCONNECTS AND DNFs

View more on EA Help

Improve your connection

If you have trouble connecting online, try opening or forwarding these ports to improve your connection.

View more on EA Help

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help