Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Leaving in FUT

by martinstanev

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Leaving in FUT

★★ Novice

Why people leave on FUT. You all know .. ---> bronze team ----> leave before the 10th minute.. What do they win and why EA are doing nothing ? And how are they doing that

Message 1 of 5 (101 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Leaving in FUT

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @martinstanev @euroverclock

This is something that we are aware of and the FIFA team are continually working on improvements to the matchmaking.

For the moment, unfortunately it's not possible to ensure that you won't encounter these players.

We would advise heading to the EA Help contact site here.

Go through the contact process and select 'Report concerns or harassment'. This should provide you with an email form that you can use to report players. Doing this will allow the Terms of Service team to look into these players and take any appropriate action.

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (70 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

It happens all the time to me as well, if the opponent has weaker team quits sometimes before starting the match, match gets cancelled but you use contracts anyways, considering I'm not a top player, I'm really pissed about this, you should get 3 points if opponent quits

Message 2 of 5 (85 Views)

Hi @martinstanev @euroverclock

This is something that we are aware of and the FIFA team are continually working on improvements to the matchmaking.

For the moment, unfortunately it's not possible to ensure that you won't encounter these players.

We would advise heading to the EA Help contact site here.

Go through the contact process and select 'Report concerns or harassment'. This should provide you with an email form that you can use to report players. Doing this will allow the Terms of Service team to look into these players and take any appropriate action.

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

Message 3 of 5 (71 Views)

★ Guide

Sorry @EA_Guy but if they are aware of it then contacting EA about this is useless, it's just frustrating but not even top priority, please add a NAT TYPE detector ingame so we know if our ports are open for the game to use or not, other games like Tom Clancy's Rainbows Six has it and it helped me figure out how to resolve connection issues n FIFA as well, please add it so the detector tells us wether our NAT TYPE is Strict, Moderated or Open, unfortunately FIFA needs it full open or team doesn't even react to balls, please consider this top priority , thanks

Message 4 of 5 (60 Views)

It isn't useless to contact EA about it, as you are not reporting the issue, but the players abusing it. This allows us to remove players from the community who might be getting an unfair advantage.

Thank you

---------------

Message 5 of 5 (52 Views)
Twitter Stream