Keeping Fifa16 Ultimate Team Alive ❤️

by kenmcblue1893

Original Post

Keeping Fifa16 Ultimate Team Alive ❤️

★★★★ Novice

I am prepared to pay a small yearly fee to keep my hobby which is fifa16 ultimate team ALIVE.

I have many enjoyable hours invested in the game, and will purchase the new Fifa titles as they become available anyway, so EA won’t lose new business.

Is there Any Reason why the Fifa 16 Ultimate Team servers can’t be left ON and Our game kept ALIVE 😍

it really can’t be that difficult for EA to Help out their own fans ( and customers ) can it 😉

Lots of Good Options could in time be spun out from a wee idea that really can’t cost a GIANT company all that much in terms of staffing / cost.

C’mon EA what do U have to say ?????

Thanks

Ken

Message 1 of 12 (3,023 Views)

Re: Keeping Fifa16 Ultimate Team Alive ❤️

★★★★ Novice

Bump ... Day 1 😀

Message 2 of 12 (2,979 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Bump ... Day 2 😀😀

Message 3 of 12 (2,964 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Bump ... Day 3 😀😀😀

Message 4 of 12 (2,949 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Bump ... Day 4 😀😀😀⚽️

Message 5 of 12 (2,871 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m pretty new to all this so forgive my ignorance but are they turning off Fifa 16 ultimate???

ive not been able to play seasons in ultimate for a while now and the transfer market is shockingly poor of late...

Invested fat too much time and money to just move on to the next Fifa  ultimate though have purchased the game ..

any info would be appreciated!!

Message 6 of 12 (2,846 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello 👋🏻 and Welcome wearemods5678 😀

I think  e v e n t u a l l y  the servers for older Fifa titles *probably ? get taken Offline 😰

However if We The Fans show we are still supporting the older titles and Enjoying OUR Hobby, then hopefully EA can Ok the servers being left ONLINE 🙏🏻

As you say we have paid the asked for money for the game, and it has given Thousands and Thousands of us many Happy and De-stressing hours where we can Relax and ... Have Fun !

We all buy the New Fifa when it comes out anyway 😉 and Enjoy exploring the new features / additions.

However some of Our great players and Legends are LOCKED into Fifa16 😍 why would EA take that Pleasure away from us ? If it was ‘just keeping a Server Alive’ !!

There may even be the possibility of an Occasional ’Glamour Tournament’ where Ultimate Teams of Older Fifa Titles match up against Ultimate Teams of Newer Fifa Titles 😀

I really hope EA Listen to Their Own Fans ( and Customers ) and give Us the opportunity to keep OUR title Alive 🤞🏻

Come on EA Please Fix it For Us.

Thank You 🙏🏻 🤗⚽️

Message 7 of 12 (2,830 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Bump ... Day 5  😀😀😀⚽️❤️

Message 8 of 12 (2,777 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Bump ...... Day 6 ⚽️😀⚽️😀⚽️😍

Message 9 of 12 (2,720 Views)