Items that were listed when maintenance started are now stuck on Transfer List

by fantasticbeats

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Items that were listed when maintenance started are now stuck on Transfer List

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I had 30 items listed last night before servers went down for maintenance. When I woke up this morning they were all stuck in the transfer list. The auctions ended, but the items do not have the red outline as they normally do when an auction ends without being sold.

I tried to relist them. Error:

1.png

Tried to send to club. Error:
2.png

Tried to Quick Sell. Error:

3.png

One item sold out of the 30 that were listed. I now have 29 items stuck in my transfer list with no way out. A few people have confirmed that the same has happened to their items that were listed when the maintenance started. Anyone else?

Guest ID/Display name:

4.png

EDIT: By the way, this is not the known "Transfer Ban" issue that happens due to heavy trading. I am able to send other items to the transfer list and list them for auction. It's only the items that were listed when maintenance started that are the issue.

EDIT 2: This issue has been resolved as of 10:30pm EDT. Not sure if it just needed some time to resolve itself or what... I logged in and all items were expired with the red outline again. I have relisted all of them, even Quick Sold a few and sent a few to the club. All good. Yay.

Message 1 of 12 (832 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Items that were listed when maintenance started are now stuck on Transfer Li

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Andy wrote:

Thanks @SeleRyan

Fingers crossed it's the same for @fantasticbeats

- Andy -

@EA_Andy this is resolved on my end as well. When I made "EDIT 2" last night from my mobile device the pics got removed from the original post. :/ Apologies for that. I will plug them in when I get back to that computer.

All is well though. I'm on FUT 16 Mobile (iOS), and considering one of the users here is on Xbox, I'm guessing it's just one of those issues that needed some time to resolve itself. I know this is an issue that happens from time to time. I've just never had it happen to me on mobile.

Thanks for checking in. Cheers.

View in thread

Message 11 of 12 (806 Views)

All Replies

Re: Items that were listed when maintenance started are now stuck on Transfer Li

★ Apprentice
I also can't list iten on market. Started after maintenance. Even adding back to my club gives me exact error message too.
Message 2 of 12 (804 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Same problem here. I have 4 bronze items + 2 MOTM and 1 TOTS, can't do anything (relist, send to club etc..) with the cards, as if they weren't there. Hurry up and fix it EA with your broken maintenances !!!

Message 3 of 12 (763 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@fantasticbeats @SeleRyan @Bambamm80 - Can I just double check with you that the items are still stuck as of this morning?

If they are could you PM me your Guest ID and platform so I can get this looked into.

Thanks,

- Andy -

Message 4 of 12 (743 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Andy unstuck this morning. I was able to relist the cards.
Fyi my problem was on xboxone.
Thanks
Message 5 of 12 (740 Views)

@Bambamm80 - Thanks for letting me know.

For anyone on mobile please let me know if the problem persists.

- Andy -

Message 6 of 12 (739 Views)

★ Apprentice
Issue is sorted and I can now list and absorb players into club.

Thanks a million Andy. You rock
Message 7 of 12 (736 Views)

@SeleRyan - Just to double check, were you on mobile?

- Andy -

Message 8 of 12 (733 Views)

★ Apprentice
Yeah. Android
Message 9 of 12 (726 Views)

Thanks @SeleRyan

Fingers crossed it's the same for @fantasticbeats

- Andy -

Message 10 of 12 (713 Views)