How to send msg to opponent in pc?

by zakio316

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to send msg to opponent in pc?

★ Guide
I like to send msg to opponents and make frens after playing fut online seasons but i don't know how to.I am playing in origin pc but there is no option to send msg in fut 16.I don't have a microphone either.Is it really necessary to install microphone in pc to communicate with other players?
Message 1 of 9 (19,054 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to send msg to opponent in pc?

Hero (Retired)

Hi @zakio316,

No, you can't send a message, the reason behind that is that 99 per cent of the messages people would send each other would not be very friendly. You can add them as friend thought, in origin open up your friends lists to send request. It's then up to receiving person to either accept or decline. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (19,519 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @zakio316,

No, you can't send a message, the reason behind that is that 99 per cent of the messages people would send each other would not be very friendly. You can add them as friend thought, in origin open up your friends lists to send request. It's then up to receiving person to either accept or decline. 

Message 2 of 9 (19,520 Views)

★ Guide
Ok but in consoles they are able too??
Message 3 of 9 (19,031 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

they should add them for ca...s  that dab in your face after having a 5 mil squad and you got a 100k squad ir trying to do an objective this are the worse people on heart

Message 4 of 9 (15,260 Views)

★★★ Novice

How do you send a friend request to opponent on fifa 21, steam-pc

Message 5 of 9 (14,257 Views)

★ Novice
@19NLX78 Okay dude Thats right
How to add them?
Message 6 of 9 (12,071 Views)

★ Novice

How to add fifa online opponents on Origin?

Message 7 of 9 (12,068 Views)

★★★ Newbie

man, I’m Bi-sexual and this is the gayest * I’ve ever heard. Y’all are that sensitive? Who gives a *? 

Message 8 of 9 (5,208 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@19NLX78 wrote:

Hi @zakio316,

man, I’m Bi-sexual and this is the gayest * I’ve ever heard. Y’all are that sensitive? Who gives a *? 

Message 9 of 9 (5,206 Views)