Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Help! My fut team is deleted!

by EA_Guy

Original Post

Highlighted

Help! My fut team is deleted!

★★ Novice
I logged in and my FUT club is deleted, all my llayers and money is gone! I had full liga bbva team and more than 40k money, what do i need to do now please help me!!

Regards
Message 1 of 10 (5,560 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @DayPurge

Does it show another team or is it just asking you to start over and set-up a new team?

What platform is this on? Additionally, just to confirm, this is the same account that you were using before?

Thanks 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 10 (5,548 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
Hi,

Thanks for replying to my thread.

The platform that I'm using is Xbox One.

What do I need to do actually? I really want to play fut bac, but mt account has been deleted with some reason.
Message 3 of 10 (5,545 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
Hi,

I need to start over.
Message 4 of 10 (5,543 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

I'd advise speaking with a Game Adviser through the contact us site here. They will be able to look into your issue and provide you with further assistance.

We'd also advise changing your account password and Security Question, to ensure that your account is secure. 

Thanks

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

Message 5 of 10 (5,541 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
Hi,

How can I contacy the Game Advisor? I searched for it, but I couldn't find it.
Message 6 of 10 (5,529 Views)
Highlighted

Head to the EA Help site here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=fifa-2016

If you follow the flow of the site, selecting your category as an Account Issue, you should be able to speak with the Support Team.

Thanks

---------------

Message 7 of 10 (5,525 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
I logged in and my FUT club is deleted, all my players and money is gone! I had a team in 200,000 money and more than 600,000! money, what do i need to do now please help me!!!!!!!!
Message 8 of 10 (3,008 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
Did they return your account back?
Message 9 of 10 (2,478 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

It left all my untreatable players in my club but all my tradeabal players are gon including my cr7 94 , 92 Kane and my 93neymar if u don’t get back my players I will be forced to take a more senior rout , thx but no thx 

Message 10 of 10 (1,016 Views)
Twitter Stream