Fifa 16 veteran trophy missing with 300+ games played

by xBarca4Lifex

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Fifa 16 veteran trophy missing with 300+ games played

★★★★★ Newbie
Need help fixing this problem aswell.
paid for all these fifa game and having problems had the same problem in fifa 15 but got it for fifa 16 and not for fifa 17. I know u will not reply back or help but at least i tried
Message 1 of 7 (1,704 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fifa 16 veteran trophy missing with 300+ games played

Community Manager

Hi @xBarca4Lifex

Usually if a trophy doesn't show up there was a connection issue at the time it should have activated. I'm not sure if it's possible for Playstation to activate the trophy on your account but unfortunately we don't have access to them to look into something like this.

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,856 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @xBarca4Lifex

Usually if a trophy doesn't show up there was a connection issue at the time it should have activated. I'm not sure if it's possible for Playstation to activate the trophy on your account but unfortunately we don't have access to them to look into something like this.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 7 (1,857 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey @EA_Andy Is there anything that can be done?? I already contacted sony and they said its nothing on their end. If its also a connection issue what can be done to fix it? Because I get the same message everytime "Problem Applying Seasons information" with none of my previous trophies there.  Do we really need to start all over at Division 10?  Without our trophies? After playing hundreds of games? What can be done to fix the connection issue?

Message 3 of 7 (1,640 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I know right way to pass the blame.
Message 4 of 7 (1,628 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem here. I played FIFA since FIFA 09 and I got all veteran trophies until FIFA 16 veteran inside FIFA 17 trophy room. When I started FIFA 18 for the first time, it was downloading my previous info and a message showed up saying there was a problem and SEASONS info couldn't be loaded. I followed the steps reccomended by EA and went to PS/settings/gamesdata/FIFA 18 and I uploaded all files to the cloud, then deleted the same files on ps4, and downloaded again, BUT IT DIDN'T WORK. That totally sucks. If anyone can ever solve this, please contact me and help me too. I play on PS4 and my id is: roberto_neto_br

Message 5 of 7 (979 Views)

★★★★ Novice

SOLVED! (by TAO-Swiss in EA Answers) go to PS/settings/game data and delete FIFA 17 profile as well as FIFA 18 profile, then start FIFA 17 and play a match in ONLINE SEASONS. After that, start FIFA 18 and it will be like the first time entering the game, you'll see a welcome back tab in the screen and finally you get your FIFA 17 veteran trophy. At first I didn't believe it would work, but it did to both of us. We don't know why though. 

Message 6 of 7 (988 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Your are welcome...The EA support dont care for this at all.....
Message 7 of 7 (70 Views)

PREVENT DISCONNECTS AND DNFs

View more on EA Help

Improve your connection

If you have trouble connecting online, try opening or forwarding these ports to improve your connection.

View more on EA Help

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help